• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Basel v Arsenal | Tuesday 6th December 19:45 | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haha_arsenal

Xhaka and Elneny to score against their former club

we'd finish 2nd but PSG would draw Madrid or Bayern, we get something like Napoli or Benfica

coolaa

I would say PSG will be very unlikely to lose, so I would keep our stars in bench only just in case PSG is unlucky enough to lose.

Ospina
Niles Gabriel Holding Gibbs
Elneny Xhaka
Ramsey Iwobi Ox
Giroud

Martinez, Mustafi, Perez, Monreal , Sanchez, Özil, Walcott.

No way Jenkinson should be included in the sqaud, if he needs to gain confidence, send him to a lower league to gain that confidence.

Also I cannot see Ramsey can play in any of the midfield 3, his passing is just bringing the whole team a level down. So I guess his stamina might be the only positive side of his game, and chasing up and down on the right might be the only position he can play to do the least damage to our team.... Perhaps Wenger already figured that out and that's y he is played there since long ago

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Keep the heavy weights on the bench. Bring them on only if news from the PSG match is positive(and we're not winning)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

My predicted line up for this game is:

Ospina
Jenko - Gabriel - Holding - Gibbs
Elneny- Xhaka
Ramsey - Iwobi - Ox
Lucas
Now I don't know if Jenkinson actually traveled, Arsenal don't announce the squad selection, do they? Think we'll rest our key players, Giroud comes from the bench because he just returned from injury? He might start though, Arsène put Lucas straight in against Southampton. Xhaka-Elneny play because of the sentiment of returning to Basel, Ox plays because he needs to continue his form building.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
My predicted line up for this game is:

Ospina
Jenko - Gabriel - Holding - Gibbs
Elneny- Xhaka
Ramsey - Iwobi - Ox
Lucas
Now I don't know if Jenkinson actually traveled, Arsenal don't announce the squad selection, do they? Think we'll rest our key players, Giroud comes from the bench because he just returned from injury? He might start though, Arsène put Lucas straight in against Southampton. Xhaka-Elneny play because of the sentiment of returning to Basel, Ox plays because he needs to continue his form building.
Really like that line up and want it to happen.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am all for resting big guns here, but we,ll still have a strong team, really strong.

Think we should even rrst Xhaka, as we wont have Santi for a while, plus Elneny will be gone soon. Give him and Ramsey a start, Iwobi and Theo also. Add to that Oli and Lucas and its a strong team with lots of stars rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom