• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Basel v Arsenal | Tuesday 6th December 19:45 | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Vinna

I am all for resting big guns here, but we,ll still have a strong team, really strong.

Think we should even rrst Xhaka, as we wont have Santi for a while, plus Elneny will be gone soon. Give him and Ramsey a start, Iwobi and Theo also. Add to that Oli and Lucas and its a strong team with lots of stars rested

Where's he going then?

I just hope Kos, Xhaka, Özil and Alexis don't start this. They're spine of the team right now. Can't risk injury or fatigue with them.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Is it true that Bellerin is back in training? I read it in Mirror this morning.

Preacher

Always Crying
When I spot Jenkinson name in the line up:
e3iWiCt.gif

IchirotoV2

I want;
Ospina
AMN - Gabriel - Holding - Gibbs
Xhaka - Ramsey
Walcott - Iwobi - Chamberlain
Lucas

With Elneny coming on for Ramsey inside the first 30 min if Ramsey is again sh*t, and Giroud and Jeff on later in the game.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka should be treated with the same care as Alexis/Özil. With Cazorla basically out for the season we have no one else like him.

Gautier

I created the thread because I mainly wanted to say I hope Sanchez gets rested !
We most probably will finish 2nd and our attitude is pretty good on last CL group stage games. So i would also hope Koscielny or Mustafi gets rested , Holding could have a go.

crazyman

Would like to see Lucas on the left wing and see what he can do there.

Ox should start on the right. Let him continue to build good form.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Ox needs to start - he is coming into form and you can see that by playing him consistently his confidence is coming along well. I would be tempted to play Holding as well as I believe he can do a job for us. Start with Lucas up top and later on we can bring on Giroud. I fully expect us to win this game. Looking at Elneny to have a great game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom