• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

20 players available for transfers

JazzG

Established Member
Most of those prices are well out.

Ronaldinho rated at £25mill? Barca gonna buy him for £21mill and sell him for £25mill? The only team that will take him is the one who will trigger his buy out clause. Barca won't sell for any less, just like they showed with Figo when Madrid had to cough up £38mill.

himanshu

what about GERARD PIQUE hes 17 and for less than 1 million!maybe another csec....i dont see ronaldhino moving...he only just moved there and is playing well for barca!im sure chelski will get atleast 2 of those guys :wink:

The Mini

Pique looks good, I'd like Torres if we could afford him and Trezeguet for around £10mil would be good. Kompany and Alonso are good aswell... so fun!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Those prices are all way too small. Trez for £8m. I dont think so. If he was AW would have gotten him long ago. But if be means of some crazy stuff, those prices become reality I would hope AW buys Ronaldinho.

A.Hussain

true. all we need now is a future center holding mid like yaya. and maybe a goalie. but other than that we are set for the future

dsurg

Some really good players seem to be available but realistically only Pique could end a gunner...and i'd certainly be glad...let the chelskis and manus flash the cash....we'll still Punch with the big boys if AW and Dein have any say in it.. :D :D

Taozhe

PABLO (22)

POSITION: CENTRE-BACK
CLUB: ALBACETE
RATED: £5m

One of the Primera Liga 's best centre-backs, who has been followed by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Arsenal, Newcastle and Bayern Munich since he started showing his class in the second division last year. Solid, quick and a great marker.

RUMOUR HAS IT: Nearly joined Newcastle last summer. His contract ends next season and he's keen to move - Arsenal watched him last week.

Interesting that Arsenal is watching this defender. Ends next season and the club would be desperate to sell at low price. But with Senderos knocking on the doors of toure and Campbell .. we might not buy if the price is not a bargain

GERARD PIQUE (17)

POSITION: CENTRE-BACK
CLUB: BARCELONA
RATED: <£1m

The best under-17 centre-half in Spain. Still developing: has the physique, skill on the ball and good anticipation. A mixture of John Terry and Fernando Hierro. Played in the recent European youth championship (Spain lost in the final against France).

RUMOUR HAS IT: Manchester United lead Arsenal and Chelsea in the race for his signature.

I agree with most of the board, most probably he will be the most arsenal likely buy but with Chelsea and ManUtd bidding war, we might step out and do a toure clichy ;D

HATEM TRABELSI (27)

POSITION: DEFENDER
CLUB: AJAX
RATED: £4m

Tunisia international and African Nations Cup winner, Trabelsi was short-listed for the African Player of the Year award this year and is one of the most sought-after defenders around. 'Three years at Ajax is enough,' he says. 'I am ready for a competition that is more interesting than the Eredivisie . This week, two or three clubs will start talks with Ajax. I hope that they will find a solution for next season.'

RUMOUR HAS IT: Trabelsi has already been linked with Chelsea and Liverpool, but has his eye on Juventus. 'I have always dreamed of playing for Juve. They are the Real Madrid of Italy and at 27 I feel I'm ready to play Serie A football. If Juve came knocking, I couldn't say no.'

We had been hoping for him to come and I think his asking price should be around 6-8 million not 4. With Hoyte and Toure capable of playing right back, we probably wont be gettin him.

It will be ultra interesting to see who wenger will buy but we already splashed out on Reyes and RVP. I think we might even see a season where $$$ goes into our Youth N Reserves rather than first team :)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom