• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2021 UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Chelsea

Who do you think will win the 2021 UEFA Champions League Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

As Oil money as they are now, before 2010, City fans were living in hell.

Their local rivals winning everything, while they were in division 3 I think at one point...life long fans like these...

article-2255727-16B7A4D9000005DC-494_306x423.jpg

1622116602115.jpeg

article-0-166E2DD5000005DC-572_634x462.jpg

...deserve the good times, as they have seen more than their share of bad.

Hope they win on Saturday, also **** Chelsea!

Riou

@Troopz good call on Chelsea getting to the final, didn't think they were good enough.

What I will say about this Chelsea team though, is that I still don't think they are that great...they remind me of us in 2009 when we made the semis, though they are better than that Arsenal team team...while we were a decent team, we avoided any of the real top teams until the semi final itself that year, same thing Chelsea have done until now...avoided Bayern, City and PSG until now.

Also feel this is a real poor time for most top teams, the likes of Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona and pretty terrible compared to what the used to be a few years ago...not many teams have that "wow" factor anymore, imo...so they have taken advantage of that too.

But you have to give Chelsea and Tuchel credit for reaching the final...but please God, let City smash them into nothing tonight :pray:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only way City won't win is if Pep overthinks things and play some ridiculous lineup like Ake LB or a Rodri-Fernandinho double pivot or some ****. Which is quite likely tbh

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
even with his dog of a season Werner must be the most dangerous **** striker in a while... all these mad offsides, hand balls & misses could click for just one night :lol:

be nice to see Aguero win in but really dislike Pep & their owners so **** them

872405e51e6259aa63bfee95609b75dc.gif

Riou

even with his dog of a season Werner must be the most dangerous **** striker in a while... all these mad offsides, hand balls & misses could click for just one night :lol:

be nice to see Aguero win in but really dislike Pep & their owners so **** them

872405e51e6259aa63bfee95609b75dc.gif

Don't post Chelsea with the European Cup on an Arsenal forum, ffs :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom