• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2024 Carabao Cup Final: Chelsea v Liverpool | February 25 | KO: 15:00 GMT

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GEo6yZtXoAAEGKH.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Swear Liverpool and Chelsea have played each other a fair few times in finals in recent times, and it's been all Liverpool.

Don't see it changing Sunday either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp will definitely win at least one trophy this season, but feel it won't be this one.

It's the most Spursy thing ever, for them to sell Kane to Bayern and for them to somehow win nothing...then for Poch to take over a midtable Chelsea and keep them around midtable in the league, but also do something he couldn't do for Tottenham...win a cup.

Think Liverpool's desire won't be quite there, as they still have 3 other competitions to play for and I think Chelsea will take advantage... think Pool will be more up for winning the Prem/Europa/FA.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Salah and Nunez make it for today then I think it'll be easy Liverpool win. Most Chelsea players not experienced how to handle final apart from Enzo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Chelsea will waste big opportunity if they don't win here this Liverpool team is poverty no options on bench too

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom