• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Oh ffs. 18/4 keeper with 16 DV doesn't jump in skill. Wtf is that ****. Aaaaargh

Was gonna sell him anyway and bring in a hard training keeper tonight, but now I have 1,5 mil less in the kitty.

Every single youth player (20 and under) will be a hard trainer after this window (already have 3, will buy one tonight and 1 more later), and 2 players over 20 are too. That's the only way they can catch up to Clrnc's squad skill wise.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Less said about my CR the better.

Might buy a new player, but I have to make sure I put aside 2m econ for 1m(x2) win bonuses.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I have a 18/4 midfielder with 16 DV not getting the jump too.

But then again my striker jumped 2 bar so all is well ;)

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Congrats on the title, although looking at your squad you should be walking the league.

Anyway two hard training youngsters will (hopefully) be joining me tonight and I'll be selling/sacking the useless ones so all 5 kids will be hard trainers. In about 10 seasons I'll have only hard trainers. Going to buy a good goalkeeping oldie and aim for top 3/4.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Applications is open for all the inactive teams. Please try to find managers to take them over before we start the new season!

thedon5

Apologies but I'm still very busy and barely have time to fit Arsenal in my week, so I'll be quite inactive again this season. I'll hopefully be very active the season after though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cmon guys, please help to find a taker for Sunday Superstars and we can start the season!

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
trophy1.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom