• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Aaron Ramsdale (Out)

benjamin86

Established Member
In this case buying Ramsdale would make sense for this season. But what about next season? Pope and Ramsdale on the same team? Ramsdale's younger, so he'll be the one for the future I guess, but Pope is only 31. He still has a few prime years left in him.
I'm surprised there are not more links to De Gea, a short-term contract until the end of the season would suit both of them. Newcastle get a keeper that has similar strengths and weaknesses to Pope and De Gea sticks himself in the shop window.

DuBB

This guy legit?

Nobody is truly 'legit' but he and a guy called Teamnewsandtix appear to be the 2 people who say things about Arsenal movement, and then in the following days and weeks those players or situations or rumours begin to make their way to the mainstream journalists and become "real".

So they're as legit as it comes when it comes to 'inside' information.

They don't actually say that many things, they don't take big swings, and they often say names or players that feel out of left-field, and then slowly those left-field names become verified targets.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just can’t understand how you can value him at that with a straight face, when you bought Raya for 30m and with every action since illustrating he’s better…

Sure, home grown plays in to it as well as contract and in this particular case Newcastle’s situation. But still, I don’t see anyone not just laughing at that.
In a world where Caicedo and Antony go for 100M, you would be silly not holding out for as much as possible from a state owned club with a desperate need.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nobody is truly 'legit' but he and a guy called Teamnewsandtix appear to be the 2 people who say things about Arsenal movement, and then in the following days and weeks those players or situations or rumours begin to make their way to the mainstream journalists and become "real".

So they're as legit as it comes when it comes to 'inside' information.

They don't actually say that many things, they don't take big swings, and they often say names or players that feel out of left-field, and then slowly those left-field names become verified targets.

When did this Moh guy broke news?

Thrice

I'm surprised there are not more links to De Gea, a short-term contract until the end of the season would suit both of them. Newcastle get a keeper that has similar strengths and weaknesses to Pope and De Gea sticks himself in the shop window.
Yeah, de Gea would make a lot of sense. And that would be even more salt in the wound for ManUtd supporters watching de Gea outperform Onana on a weekly basis. :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I just can’t understand how you can value him at that with a straight face, when you bought Raya for 30m and with every action since illustrating he’s better…

Sure, home grown plays in to it as well as contract and in this particular case Newcastle’s situation. But still, I don’t see anyone not just laughing at that.

50m would be the fee for a Chelsea for ex.

Additionally, he's an England international which makes a difference.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I said this might happen

Awesome Lebron James GIF

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale is mates with some of the guys at talksport so there’s probably something in this
You don't think it is more agent/player talk? It would probably take a proper solid bid for us to go for this. We don't want to go into the latter part of the season and having to rely on Hein, no disrespect intended.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All about right offers imo I think we looking to recoup the same amount we pay for him can't see we want more than 30M£ unrealistic specially for GK who not elite level

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom