• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale (Out)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How much did Brighton manage to fleece Chelsea out of for their second choice goallie? I thought one of the main selling point for overpaying for this pashun merchant when we bought him was that he'd retain value since he is English.
Not everyone move as crazy as Chelsea. We have a second choice keeper on 120k and more on the 1st choice keeper. He simply can’t stay

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the price will raise in one big factor is if more teams are interested so far it does look only Newcastle who are serious and willing giving us money Westham may become interested but with Moyes leaving i'll rule out Westham.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Should be able to get £20-25m for him, problem is he's on fairly big wages for mid-table clubs so I could see the price maybe going down a bid if the demand simply isn't there as he'll be relatively highly paid wherever he ends up.

It's an absolute joke to pay a second choice keeper £120k a week so he has to go if you're serious about improving the squad.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It's an absolute joke to pay a second choice keeper £120k a week so he has to go if you're serious about improving the squad.

You say this, but assuming the replacement is on about 40k a week that works out to a £4m saving a year. IMO we should be able to get 25 for Ramsdale so we’re taking a 10m hit to save 4m.

Edunomics strikes again 👏 👏 👏

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For real though, we should be looking for at least 30m with addons, more if he goes to Chelsea.

Newcastle would probably be able to afford him if we bought one of their players, but that would take some trickery and accounting nous that I don't see Edu having.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not a chance in hell I'd sell him to Newcastle for £15m. I wouldn't sell him to anyone for £15m but especially not an oil club who just paid £30m for a kid who had barely kicked a ball.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom