• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adriano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Blimey, if Chelsea get hold of him and Ballack, and maybe another world star, they are gonna take some beating.

jamble

He's a great player when on form but it seems this season he's been dogged by poor form and many many personal issues.

Amadeor

If we could have an offer accepted by Inter, the AW sales machine would have him sign in no time.

He wants out of inter because of the pressure from the public. => It would be stupid to sign for either Chavski, Barca or Real. Here, he could play with Henry etc, with a public that is not as stupid as that of Inter, Real or Barca.

It would be a piece of cake to convince him for AW.

Army of Me

Established Member
if he becomes available, everyone who could afford him would be in for him, but thats not to say we don't have a chance - stranger things have happened, it all depends on how much AW wants him, and his sales pitch.

having said that, what are the chances of wenger spending that much money on just one player? pretty slim tbh.

adriano wont play for an english team hes not that kind of player.

he'll end up in italy or spain for sure.

and besides, this would go the whole way in convincing Henry to stay at Arsenal.

this is not a good enough reason for henry to stay. henry wants to leave cus he and many others, even arsenal fans, beleive that arsenal is not a trophy club. this is why viera left to juve.

they all wonna win the champions league and they beleived it cannot be done with arsenal

Amadeor

How is he not a player for the Prem? I struggle to find one defender in England (except for an inform Campbell) that can physically contain him.

KingReyes

Established Member
bonechiller said:

I'm pretty sure that if Chelsea gave him Michael Ballack style wages (120,000 quid) then I'm sure 'he would love to play for an English team'.

Chelsea would be the only EPL team to afford him so we can rule ourselves out thats for sure. With Chelsea looking for a striker I'm sure they will be interested if he becomes available.

A

Anonymous

not everyone is tempted by money . he may want to go somewhere were he feels at home and comfortable around the surroundings and be happy playing his football.

slydogg

Arsenal cant afford him inter are asking for 50M euros thats alot of money you konow wenger wont spend half of that in a transfer window

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Amadeor said:
If we could have an offer accepted by Inter, the AW sales machine would have him sign in no time.

He wants out of inter because of the pressure from the public. => It would be stupid to sign for either Chavski, Barca or Real. Here, he could play with Henry etc, with a public that is not as stupid as that of Inter, Real or Barca.

It would be a piece of cake to convince him for AW.

like your optimism a thing rarely seen here

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
slydogg said:
Arsenal cant afford him inter are asking for 50M euros thats alot of money you konow wenger wont spend half of that in a transfer window

I would be willing to pay that amount gladly even if it equals no other buys. It is such an huge quality improvement which we can't accomplish in any other field of the team. There isn't a single CB, winger, goalie or CM that even if we paid that amount would go to us. He plays in a team below us in class all other options with the same amount of class plays in teams above us in class, drawing power and finances. And to me it is highly unlikely that a player of thaqt calibre would flop in the hands of AW. And imagine we get two WC striker if we sign him

fatalfury

I think our chances of getting Adriano is exactly zip. It's not that we can't afford the price tag if rumours about our war chest is accurate. We don't have the prestige to attract a player of this caliber.

He's definitely going to Real Madrid. I think Real Madrid can definitely match any price that the Chavs can pay and Brazilians love the Spanish League. Why risk coming to the EPL and getting your legs broken?

Amadeor

I think our chances of getting Adriano is exactly zip. It's not that we can't afford the price tag if rumours about our war chest is accurate. We don't have the prestige to attract a player of this caliber.

He's definitely going to Real Madrid. I think Real Madrid can definitely match any price that the Chavs can pay and Brazilians love the Spanish League. Why risk coming to the EPL and getting your legs broken?

He is leaving Inter because of the pressure of the public. Why would he join Madrid?

Arsenal is BIG now in Italy. Italian press are raving about the future of this Arsenal side. We have as good a chance as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom