• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ajax and Werder Bremen

Soler

Established Member
Are now champions of the Eredivisie and the Bundesliga, respectively. Congratulations. Only the French League (of the major leagues) remains undecided.

Soler

Established Member
Guys, can we get rid of the animations in the signatures? It's slowing everything down for me, and I'm on cable.

Gurgen

Established Member
Did anyone see the Werder dressingroom/shower celebrations? Ailton was waving his wang around in front of the camera. I guess it's true what they say about black men :lol:

KingReyes

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Did anyone see the Werder dressingroom/shower celebrations? Ailton was waving his wang around in front of the camera. I guess it's true what they say about black men :lol:

LOL..thats hilarious. :lol: :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
Gurgen said:

er... what exactly is that then?

Sammer

Established Member
Congratulations to Werder - they played brilliantly over the entire season - especially Micoud, Ismael, Klasnic and Ailton are top class players (unfortunately two of them leave by the end of the season).

brianfrance

Established Member
Very happy for Werder
I hope they'll replace well Ailton, by Wiltord should be the best idea...
Hope Micoud will play the Euro By the way !

Sammer

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Very happy for Werder

He really deserves it, but what position would you play Micoud? Bascially his favority position is the ZiZou-position, right?

How do you rate Ismael? The guy has been outstanding since he joined Werder.

KoLo28

j/k mate, we all know it's bollocks and it's not how big it is its what you do with it. enough about the male reproductive system, back to general football talk...

JazzG

Established Member
Sammer said:
He really deserves it, but what position would you play Micoud? Bascially his favority position is the ZiZou-position, right?

So thats Zidane, Pires and Micoud all fighting over one position. Only one person is gonna win that battle im afraid and rightly so.....

brianfrance

Established Member
Sammer said:
brianfrance said:
Very happy for Werder

How do you rate Ismael? The guy has been outstanding since he joined Werder.
Mhh what position I'd play Micoud...so hard to say. Unlike Pires, I can't really see Zizou play with Micoud. As Zizou is N°1 and pires in his best form, I think Micoud will be an excelent subsitute.
But, just check all the offensive mildfielder on the run for Euro :
ZIZOU : his place is already reserved and his jersey is ready !!
Bobby : Same situation

Center-Right Mildfield :
Giuly
Wiltord
Govou (yeah can play both MD and Striker)
Malbranque

Center-Letf Mildfield
Micoud
Rothen
-Cheyrou- OH NO !!

If you see this list, Micoud cannot play with all of them. Bobby can with almost all.
So I will be very happy to see him play at the 75th minute of the final and scores the third goal against Portugal in the final ^^

brianfrance

Established Member
I saw Ismael at 10 meters from me played 3 or 4 years ago when he played at Lens, a match against Bordeaux (boring match 0-0). I can say that he's better now, and better each season. At Crystal Palace he had a great experience for the physical. Now with his level, his experience, he's very happy at Bremen and I haven't see anyone rumour about his transfer, as he don't want to leave. Near like Micoud history, another one of the "forgotten" French players, who has his revenge this season. I like him, as I said I'll gladly watch on the TV all CL Werder matches next season !!

Sammer

Established Member
kajej said:
Don't France play with Vieira and Makalele in the centre, with Zidane on the left?

Not that I know - I thought they play Zidane and Viera in the centre...

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom