• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: expectations for his second season

How many goals will Alexis score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F****** hate the term world class, such a vague statement used by wannabe bland sky sports pundits. Almost as bad as hearing people doing a Tony Gale and saying "these are the games you have to win if you want to be title contenders.".

CJJ

Established Member
If there is even a 2% chance Sanchez will pick up a set-back this week i really really really hope Wenger doesn't play him.

I can tell you now, without Sanchez i don't see us winning the title this year. I don't care if it hurts our chances this weekend. He must not get a set-back.. its so important.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Wenger knows what's at stake re Sanchez. He won't risk him if he's not 100000% fit.

We need the Chilean to be at his best and most robust for March-May.

Start on the bench especially if Rosicky can play and even if not lets just play Walcott,Özil and Campbell behind Giroud...and then sub him in after half time,but it definitely would seem wise not to start him..especially in big game.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah, Wenger isn't taking any risks with Sanchez.

Can't wait to see him back though, our attack just looks so uninspiring atm - 100M runner, Lampy, Costa Rican labourer.

:lol:

Feels like Wenger is trying to complete challenges on football manager:

- Win the double in your first season
- Remain undefeated for a year
- Win the title with an attack that wouldn't look out of place at Aston Villa

Jerome_Gooner

That's not helping build up his achievement though now is it? :lol: It would make us look like the default winners tbf.

It can look like default winner or show how hard it is if Chelsea, United and Liverpool are so far from actually being up there.

So to me it doubles the achievement if we win while the other 3 bigs teams drop, it shows how well managed we had to be to not drop as well in an ultra competitive league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom