• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"almost" sp*rs...

jeromelee

quattro said:
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,6903,1295116,00.html

this one was particularly funny:

August 2002: Glenn Hoddle: 'We have indications from the player that he is interested.'
Morientes: 'I have no wish to go and play for Tottenham.'

Classic. I think this is the one that was being mentioned about in the other thread of Sp**s almost beens.

Soler

Established Member
Zinedine Zidane
Early 1990s: Extensively scouted while at Bordeaux but thought too 'wooden'.

haha.

lee1001

Established Member
Diego Maradona
Late 1980s: Rumoured to be the next Argentine to follow in Ossie Ardiles's footsteps. That honour fell to Mauricio Taricco instead.

Classic!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Olympiakos. At leats we're playing Panathinaikos instead. They deserve some payback after their antics in their ground a few seasons back.

Deano

Humorous remark this morning on Talksh*t who for once were not talking to Mike Parry about his operation.

"England did well last night, especially pleasing was the spine of the team made up from a fine Spuds team."

How did we let it happen, Spuds have taken over the national team when we werent looking?

KingReyes

Established Member
Deano said:
Humorous remark this morning on Talksh*t who for once were not talking to Mike Parry about his operation.

"England did well last night, especially pleasing was the spine of the team made up from a fine Spuds team."

How did we let it happen, Spuds have taken over the national team when we werent looking?

I'd like to see where Defoe and King will be when Rooney and Sol come back for england.

AFCG7

Established Member
Defoe will definitely keep his place.. he's a very good player.
King will stay with the squad and i think RObinson is England's new number one.

Mark

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Zinedine Zidane
Early 1990s: Extensively scouted while at Bordeaux but thought too 'wooden'.

haha.

Definetly. Zidane is not and never has been good enough for a great team like Sp**s. :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think we went for Reyes instead. TBH I don't think we were really after him in the first place. Just tabloid talk methinks.

jeromelee

*Loyan* said:
I think we went for Reyes instead. TBH I don't think we were really after him in the first place. Just tabloid talk methinks.

Or some sort of decoy or something. Get the attention away from Reyes.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom