• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arouna Koné

Ekram

Arsenal are chasing Ivory Coast international winger Arouna Kone.
Kone has been watched by Arsenal in his last seven games for PSV Eindhoven, where he is on loan from Roda JC. He has already indicated he wants to move to the Premiership, says the Mirror.

£5m-rated Kone, 22, is close friends with Arsenal defender Kolo Toure and was outstanding during the Ivory Coast's African Nations Cup campaign

Ekram

i have watched all ivory coast matches in the african nations

he was simply terrific he was damn very fast
the fastest player in the tournament he had many tricks great shooting ability although he looks small but he is very strong
simply agreat wright winger

Ratinho

Established Member
chachacallis said:
i am suer we can do much better than getting him

Enlighten me as to what you think Kone's strengths and weaknesses are based on what you've seen, and then who you think would be available to us that is better at similar cost.

kthx

Gurgen

Established Member
Good and good. I rate him very highly, watching him almost every week,

This man can dribble past almost anything, bring others into play, is very fast and a competent finisher.

Mostarac

Established Member
Exciting player, I have noticed that he scored a good amount of goals for Roda, and now PSV aswell.

maradonad2g

kone was going to be the most expensive player in holland till the deal fell through with ajax due to a starnge medical saying he had heart problems which was proved wrong. He is a cheaper option then kalou and is quite similar to him and at 5 mil would be a steal

mattb

he looks quick and has a very good eye for goal i think he would be awsome here. we need a midfielder that can score goals now freddie and pires are in decline

kamikaze80

Established Member
hes a good, up and coming player, i like him a lot and now would be the perfect time to buy him cos his price will only rise. im just not sure where he would fit in if we got him.

id imagine the scouting is a contingency for the possibility of henry's departure, as he would be a like for like replacement for henry.

longrufus

Established Member
Havnt seen enough of him to comment really, but i did see his miss against lyon, which doesnt inspire me with confidence to be honest. I trust Wenger especially when it comes to signing players, so if he decides to sign him, fine by me. In the mean time, i'll wait in anticipation.

nazo

Established Member
Looks like a good player but i've never seen enough of him.
Btw what is the source for that?

regele

Established Member
I saw him at at the ACN, but he didn't really impress me, also saw that miss with lyon, but you can't judge for one (huge)miss.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom