• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Screenshot_20230723-175738.png

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The 2023/24 Away Shirt is making quite a pile.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Actually our best kit this season by a mile.

I wasn't getting anything, but I'm tempted now.
It’s the kind of kit I’d be ok wearing, but I think there’s been some studies to suggest that bright colours etc improve on the pitch performance?

Idk how well this 3rd kit with muted colours will fare, makes it harder for a player to spot another player out of the corner of his eye when he’s got his head down etc. I’ll be bold and go as far as to say Martinelli won’t record any assists while wearing this kit…

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It’s the kind of kit I’d be ok wearing, but I think there’s been some studies to suggest that bright colours etc improve on the pitch performance?

Idk how well this 3rd kit with muted colours will fare, makes it harder for a player to spot another player out of the corner of his eye when he’s got his head down etc. I’ll be bold and go as far as to say Martinelli won’t record any assists while wearing this kit…

Found a new excuse to throw around in the Fabio thread...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Annoyed the best kit we have this season, is the one that got delayed.

Would have love it if the away kit was the one that was delayed ffs, not even asking for long either...just delay it by a year or so...

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, this is slightly Off Topic, but it is Adidas related. Has anyone seen Toronto FC's New Third Kit? It makes our Third Kit look bland. Just think if Arsenal played Toronto FC, and we both played in our Third Kits. The Nightmare. 😧

Screenshot_20230802-113602.png

Screenshot_20230802-113722.png

Screenshot_20230802-113752.png

ragnarock

IMG_3120.jpeg

Would be so intriguing to hear what they are saying at Adidas about the reception of this kit. Must be awful designing and producing a product that is so disliked.

I remember saying like 15-20 years ago that the bruised banana was the worst kit I’ve seen.

So you’ll never no I guess.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom