• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Doubt he'll be replaced right away. Albert seems more of the right-hand man and the coaching staff is huge so they won't be short of people on the training ground.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doubt he'll be replaced right away. Albert seems more of the right-hand man and the coaching staff is huge so they won't be short of people on the training ground.
yes we got these tow spanish young guys who players really admire one of them will take Steve round place maybe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Noooo man, how can we lose our beloved Doc.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

All the staff leaving because of Arteta. Bet they hate him and I'm not surprised.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom