• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Finances

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger’s last decade at the club (apart from possibly the final year and a half when the writing was on the wall) was simply incredible in terms of keeping us in the Champions League whilst we were selling our best players each summer to finance the stadium. Imagine any of the top clubs trying to do that now. Clubs like Everton are trying to build a stadium whilst having no pot to piss in.

We owe a great deal to Arsène.
Even this clear and detailed picture showing the handicap he was operating under won’t stop the Arteta sycophants constantly posting twisted comparative stats to try and show how much better he is than Wenger, in order to justify their abuse.

coleio

Even this clear and detailed picture showing the handicap he was operating under won’t stop the Arteta sycophants constantly posting twisted comparative stats to try and show how much better he is than Wenger, in order to justify their abuse.

Has anyone actually done this?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Also, given how matchday revenue prop up about 1/5 of the revenue, we have him to thank for building and financing the Emirates over the time when failure to be continuously profitable would have been debilitating to our long-term future.
This. Arteta is standing on the shoulder of a giant. And to be fair to him, he acknowledges as such, because he worked under Arsène. It’s his acolytes that keep spouting rubbish about the mess left behind.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wrong on both counts. Just never heard anyone say they prefer Arteta over Wenger and think he's doing a better job. Wenger is an Arsenal legend so I'd be extremely surprised to find it.
Neither have I, it’s usually much more subtle . . . stats about wins, points totals, goals scored etc over a chosen number of games.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It had happened to be fair, but it's a minority as with most extreme takes.

Irrelevant anyways, the club seems in fantastic shape on and off the pitch. The FFP reported by journos also looking like made up nonsense.
Stuff like this is common.
Arteta has the most wins of any Arsenal manager in their first 150 games.

Arteta 87
Wenger 82
Graham 82
Bradshaw 78

EL fixtures clearly skew the data a bit, but still, good job.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Stuff like this is common.

That's not really shade though that's facts. The EL disclaimer was put in as well, so no harm done.

Furthermore, there is a reason why it's framed like that, does Arteta win out in first 50? or 100? Definitely not the first 50 games with his 8th placed finishes. Sometimes you just have to decipher the proper stats from the fluff :lol:

People may clearly prefer Arteta, but there is nothing wrong with that.

Fallout

The only thing that matters is how much cash flow we can spend on transfers each year and break even on our cash balancr

I'll look into it further when I get some time but on first glance the cash flow statement showed a very large number ...

Tnegs

That's not really shade though that's facts. The EL disclaimer was put in as well, so no harm done.

Furthermore, there is a reason why it's framed like that, does Arteta win out in first 50? or 100? Definitely not the first 50 games with his 8th placed finishes. Sometimes you just have to decipher the proper stats from the fluff :lol:

People may clearly prefer Arteta, but there is nothing wrong with that.

Anyone who prefers Arteta to peak Wenger is a fkin idiot and that’s putting it politely.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

30 million more than United at this point, and I think match day revenue is not included?

Great to see Arsenal back getting good money. Helps a lot to complete the squad, along with top players wanting to join more and more.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom