• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Merchandise/Gifts/Memorabilia.

BergkampLivesOn

A former Highbury regular-I now make stadia replicas- to order. The models are glued to the base & boxed in a transparent plastic box for viewing. My products do not have any club naming- to avoid any copyright issues- but an alphabet sticker pad is included for seat naming etc.. My website has photographs and contact information. I hope the editor allows my website link. Thanks.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
There is an Arsenal picture website, 'Arsenalpics'. On here they have a varied collection of pictures of Players, Matches, Highbury etc. These pictures can then be sent to you in various sizes, and forms. The picture of your choice can be printed on a Mug, Cushion, Glass Coaster. Or it can be delivered to you in the form of a Poster, Framed Picture, Blank Greetings Card.
I chose this picture to be in the form of a Framed Picture.
PXL_20220314_233154742.jpg

You can also write a Caption underneath the picture. They give you a description/information regarding the picture. You can edit this to your choice of wording. I wrote this underneath the picture.
PXL_20220314_233258951.MP.jpg

🟥⬜🏟️

Andrew Cole Linighan

On Etsy, I came across a person who produces a Football Clubs seasons past Official Matchday Programmes, and compiles them in the form of a poster.
The poster is A3 Size, I purchased the frame separately, and fitted the poster into the frame.

PXL_20220329_150202569.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

There is an Arsenal picture website, 'Arsenalpics'. On here they have a varied collection of pictures of Players, Matches, Highbury etc. These pictures can then be sent to you in various sizes, and forms. The picture of your choice can be printed on a Mug, Cushion, Glass Coaster. Or it can be delivered to you in the form of a Poster, Framed Picture, Blank Greetings Card.
I chose this picture to be in the form of a Framed Picture.
View attachment 6082

You can also write a Caption underneath the picture. They give you a description/information regarding the picture. You can edit this to your choice of wording. I wrote this underneath the picture.
View attachment 6083

🟥⬜🏟️
I've used Arsenal pics. Bought the picture with Fabregas celebrating with Wenger when he scored at The San Siro against Milan. Binned it when the little snake left us. Was a good picture though.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Recently, I made two purchases from the website Etsy. I bought the following two cushions.

PXL_20220423_103854483.jpg
The first one that I have is this one of Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry. The design is on both sides of the cushion. You can order them in different sizes.

PXL_20220423_103653639.MP.jpg
The second one that I have is this montage style cushion. It shows images such as Arsène Wenger, Charlie George etc.

Andrew Cole Linighan

🇩🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Bought on eBay, a Matchday Programme, Dortmund v Arsenal, Champions League.
PXL_20220511_233707885.jpg
This was the Dortmund Team that was managed by Jürgen Klopp.

PXL_20220511_234016481.MP.jpg
Jurgen Klopp article, just need to brush up on my German. 🇩🇪🤔.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
PXL_20220511_234228968.MP.jpgThe Arsenal Squad. Containing our current Manager, Wilshere, Ramsey, Giroud etc.
🇩🇪
PXL_20220511_234238015.jpgThe Dortmund Team contains the likes of, Robert Lewandowski, Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang, Henrikh Mkhyitaryan.

PXL_20220511_234200403.MP.jpg'My next Club is around here somewhere'.

PXL_20220511_234205481.jpgPerhaps he knew where he was going. 🟥⬜

Andrew Cole Linighan

Recently, I purchased an Arsenal Mug, and a Tea Towel, direct from the Club.

IMG-20220916-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220916-WA0002.jpg
Back in the day, I used to have an Arsenal Mug. On it, it said something on the likes of, 'First Division Champions, 1990/91'.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Got these items from the Arsenal online Store. Have an Arsenal Stadium Tin, which has 40 English Breakfast Teabags. Also have 2 reusable shopping bags.

PXL_20230512_141654482.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom