• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
3-1 looks much closer than it was at the end. Manu had some great saves, otherwise it could have been closer to 5 or 6.

I mean we won our home game, they won their home game. The problem are the losses vs Sp**s, Liverpool and West Ham. If you lose these games, you have to win both games vs them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
3-1 looks much closer than it was at the end. Manu had some great saves, otherwise it could have been closer to 5 or 6.

I mean we won our home game, they won their home game. The problem are the losses vs Sp**s, Liverpool and West Ham. If you lose these games, you have to win both games vs them.
Manu is absolute dogsh*t. If she doesn't leak that soft one to start the match they don't have all that early momentum. It's no wonder they tried to bring Earps in. There have been at least 3 games this season where she's done this.

NieThePiet

This team is mentally weak. Manger and some of theses players need to go. Some of the goals conceded are comical
The finishing in the second half is absolutely funny.

30 shots, 11 on target and all shots are straight on the goalie. around 10 minutes left for the winner.

NieThePiet

Thankfully we just found the breakthrough some minutes later with a Lotte header. And later the 3:1 with Stina (most typical goal for her) and normally it was offside and handball in a single scene.

Pop Tart

Established Member
The finishing in the second half is absolutely funny.

30 shots, 11 on target and all shots are straight on the goalie. around 10 minutes left for the winner.
Villa keeper made some good stops but yeah a lot of them were straight at the keeper. Good win in the end but we seriously need to start games better especially for next week cup final

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Thankfully we just found the breakthrough some minutes later with a Lotte header. And later the 3:1 with Stina (most typical goal for her) and normally it was offside and handball in a single scene.

Might be the worst goal I have ever seen. Five yards offside carries on and takes the ball into the box, slips over, falls on top of the ball, traps it with her hand gets up and shoots the ball through three pairs of legs (two defenders and the goalkeeper).

NieThePiet

Happy for Manu. She played a big part in that win, because the save was just before the end of the 90th minute and otherwise there would be no extra time.

Most important news, that Frida is stable. Hopefully nothing with her heart or something like this.

At least we saved that season a bit with the trophy + probably CL qualification.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Missed out the word bitter. For someone who was our assistant manager for 3 years she doesn’t half come over all bitter towards the club.
The portions were probably too small for her liking. She's a nasty piece of work. The bitterness will only grow in her new job with the US women when she realizes how far behind Spain and England they are technically.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom