• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman85

DA2r5vyXsAQtrYG.jpg

Record breaker, history maker.

That is not Arsène's body. Too stocky and the head looks pasted on. I call shenanigans.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I feel he wants to manage his way, while club might want to implement other levels.

On Tuesday, Wenger will walk or the club will allow Wenger to do it his way and he stays.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Whatever happens he'll go down in history as the most successful FA cup manager ever. Nobody will win more than 7, or come close to it. Not in our lifetimes at least. Well done Arsène.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I really think we can't get anyone better than AW at the moment. Allegri, Jardim, Simeone, Tuchel are all committed to their contracts. I don't want us to take gambles with the likes of Eddie How or some other untested manager.

I just want Kroenke to support him this summer. Let AW splash the cash one last time, would really love to see him win a European trophy before he leaves us, even if it's the EL I don't ****ing care!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I really think we can't get anyone better than AW at the moment. Allegri, Jardim, Simeone, Tuchel are all committed to their contracts. I don't want us to take gambles with the likes of Eddie How or some other untested manager.

I just want Kroenke to support him this summer. Let AW splash the cash one last time, would really love to see him win a European trophy before he leaves us, even if it's the EL I don't ****ing care!

Tuchel and Jardim would ask to leave if we came calling and offered big money. Allegri only has one year left on his contract and still hasn't signed a new one. If the offer is enticing he'd probably come as well.

Impact

Established Member
£200 million net transfer budget. Alexis and Özil staying and a new deal for Wenger becomes palatable.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tuchel and Jardim would ask to leave if we came calling and offered big money. Allegri only has one year left on his contract and still hasn't signed a new one. If the offer is enticing he'd probably come as well.
Is Tuchel worth it though? I say no.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Don't know about Jardim but Tuchel and Allegri have clearly stated in German and Italian press respectively that they want to remain next season at Dortmund and Turin respectively. Simeone also wants to manage Atletico in the new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom