• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,711
  • Views 186,739

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We don’t need a Toney like player, I think we need a nimble forward who has the technicalities needed in the final third.

Get in someone like Isak, could you imagine him running into those balls over Villa this weekend? We’d be 3-0 up in 15 minutes.

Rashford works as well, but I’d prefer an Isak, think he’s the player we need for those tight moments in space where timing and execution counts.

Isak
Diomande
Luiz
Winger

A LB if there is budget left, but I think that would be it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ve been thinking this for a few days. Especially after Rio said the best thing for him is to get out of Manchester for another city.

Depends on the fee tbh but I’ve already said I think he can score 20+ goals in the right system as he’s shown it already in such a poor team.

Very similar to the PB6 situation. He would have looked a completely different player under AW imo.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
We can't go another season without a LB.

Tomi is a fragile player and Kiwior against 1v1 wingers is game over.

Timber was signed to play CB/RB and was put in at LB due to our injury situation. Plus he just had an ACL don't expect him to go full gear from the start of next season.

It's time to get a maurading genuine left back. You saw it against Bayern last week, classical wingers vs CB'S outwide is not something you can rely upon.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We don’t need a Toney like player, I think we need a nimble forward who has the technicalities needed in the final third.

Get in someone like Isak, could you imagine him running into those balls over Villa this weekend? We’d be 3-0 up in 15 minutes.

Rashford works as well, but I’d prefer an Isak, think he’s the player we need for those tight moments in space where timing and execution counts.

Isak
Diomande
Luiz
Winger

A LB if there is budget left, but I think that would be it.
We need a goalscorer. A purple patch where we want on a crazy run has confused people in how good our attack is. I been telling you for weeks. As the season ends, games get tighter and this period is when strikers shine and Havertz and Jesus will be the reason we fall away.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a goalscorer. A purple patch where we want on a crazy run has confused people in how good our attack is. I been telling you for weeks. As the season ends, games get tighter and this period is when strikers shine and Havertz and Jesus will be the reason we fall away.

Yes, a goalscorer will give us better chances in those tight moments, turning tight games like the Villa and Porto games into wins.

As for purple patches from our other forwards, I do not think they are purple patches, I think our attacking patterns allow for that. I think we see the consistent stream of goals continue from our forward line going forward.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Donald Duck Money GIF

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Yeah we still need a winger. A pacy, tricky, possibly two-footed option that gives Martinelli direct competition and cover, as well as being able to do a job on the right as well. Think that will happen as well.

About Gyokeres though, its a signing we need in an area we lack in. So that makes it a very positive signing for me.
Nico Williams or Mohammed Kudus would do well as cover for either wing in my opinion. They can both play centrally too.

Sungod

Loïs Openda But he doesn't have clause this year. And fee has to be in region of 80-100.

Openda at 9 and Nico at LW can terrorize people.
Which means we have to go for cheaper 6/8 and for that Y Fofana from Monaco with last year seems good.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Loïs Openda But he doesn't have clause this year. And fee has to be in region of 80-100.

Openda at 9 and Nico at LW can terrorize people.
Which means we have to go for cheaper 6/8 and for that Y Fofana from Monaco with last year seems good.
Mokbel and Sky Germany both mentioned Zubamendi interest again today. €60m release clause might be a bit much though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Very reminiscent of Gabriel two years ago. Not quite as dominant in the air but physically strong as an ox, great left foot, very hard to beat 1v1 etc
Makes sense only if they moving kiwior on who I don’t rate at all. But we have too many CBs and no natural fullback at the club. It’s a weakness. A natural fullback can bring in a lot

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Mokbel and Sky Germany both mentioned Zubamendi interest again today. €60m release clause might be a bit much though.

Onana and Zubimendi shows the club are interested in only signing these 'versatile' 6/8 hybrids. Zubimendi creativity isn't that great as Merino takes that mantle for his club.

We're not going to be targeting a genuine left 8 who can dribble out of play and lessen the creative burden of Ødegaard until Arteta admits he was wrong on Havertz midfield experiment.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom