• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,864
  • Views 248,661

Sulosky

I didn't find the internet yesterday. This "TNAT" sounds just like those old Transfer Agents from Twitter/X, who are followed by people having a boner and share whatever they can tell at any time. Nowadays, these scammers just take the payment.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I seem to be OOTL. Olise has a release clause or Palace will just listen to offers around £60 mil?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
you could argue that after Haaland, a robust Isak is the 2nd best striker around.

There’ll be richer clubs than us trying to get him.
Woah. Isak is really rated on here. And I’m someone who rated him highly.

We’ve broken into the top bracket now though, the only clubs with more pull and the money to back it up are Madrid, City and Barcelona and arguably Bayern at this *current* moment.

City have Haaland, Madrid have Mbappe, Bayern have Kane, and I don’t know if Barca have the money or intent to sign a big money CF.

PSG need a striker but then it comes down to the player deciding if he wants to play in a farmer’s league after getting a taste of the mighty PL.

I think if we want a top striker badly and are willing to cough up the cash, we have a very strong chance of getting them. My issue has been that there’s not viable enough options out there as Isak is injury prone and Osimhen I’m just not sure on (and he’s more likely to be okay with a move to PSG).

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I still think we are in for Zubimendi. A lot of people will be pissed but I'm a fan of the guy personally

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I want Anthony Gordon

Think Arteta would absolutely love him as well but no chance n

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Mo is saying Isak is our top target and sole focus.

If we are to do a deal we’re better off doing it before June 30th.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Sorry are we back in 2017, Ryan Fraser eat your heart out.
Stuff like this makes me wonder if you actually watch non-Arsenal football.

He's been the best LW in the PL this season and has broken into the England set-up, this isn't a wild claim either?

LookingForEric

Stuff like this makes me wonder if you actually watch non-Arsenal football.

He's been the best LW in the PL this season and has broken into the England set-up, this isn't a wild claim either?

Firstly breaking into the England setup is irrelevant, Gareth Southgate still has Maguire in his England setup.

Secondly Gordon has been alright, but he’s no improvement on what we have. He isn’t something a bit different, just a bog standard winger.

I watch football and I know that Gordon isn’t a winger that elevates us or is a worthy player for a title chasing team. City would not sign him, Liverpool would not sign him. Remember when Ryan Fraser hit all those goals and assists for Bournemouth? Same vibes.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Firstly breaking into the England setup is irrelevant, Gareth Southgate still has Maguire in his England setup.

Secondly Gordon has been alright, but he’s no improvement on what we have. He isn’t something a bit different, just a bog standard winger.

I watch football and I know that Gordon isn’t a winger that elevates us or is a worthy player for a title chasing team. City would not sign him, Liverpool would not sign him. Remember when Ryan Fraser hit all those goals and assists for Bournemouth? Same vibes.
You actually think you know everything :lol:

Amazing as there are posts of yours from maybe weeks ago that counter some of your current views.

Let's see then.

LookingForEric

You actually think you know everything :lol:

Amazing as there are posts of yours from maybe weeks ago that counter some of your current views.

Let's see then.

Oh yeah posts like “we’ll score as many or more goals than last season” after the back to back defeats.

Everything I’m saying is my opinion, just like you’re saying your opinion. Do I have to say “well in my opinion” after everything to make it not as direct? Don’t really understand what you’re getting at.

Tell me why you believe Gordon would be an excellent winger signing for us instead of saying what I say is bs :)

I know you’ve said you believe he’s been the best LW in the league this season? Why is that.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom