• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,130
  • Views 264,464

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't care, I am gonna will Rodrygo to Arsenal into existence similarly like this...

lBSNhX.gif

Is he better than Rashford for what we need?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Calling it now.

When Madrid sign Mbappe to play up top with Vini Jr next season, this guy is coming here to star on the left hand side for us alongside his Brazilian buddies already here...

w640xh480_GettyImages-1488343105.jpg

He would be a dream signing - I doubt Madrid are going to let him go unless he really pushed for it.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
No way you can start this front 3 and Bellingham, no balance....one of those 4 will have to be benched.

Let me cook!
Bellingham is an attacking midfielder. He plays as an 8 or ACM I believe, behind the front 3, so no idea what you going on about man.

You keep believing tho lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bellingham is an attacking midfielder. He plays as an 8 or ACM I believe, behind the front 3, so no idea what you going on about man.

You doubting THE ONLY poster on AM to predict Japan to beat Spain in the last Superbru predictor?

On your head be it mate!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

But it seems Ancelotti is playing a 2 pronged attack. With Vinicius and Rodrygo as inside forwards and Bellingham playing in the hole behind.

I would say this also perfectly suits Mbappe, but only space for 2 attackers here, which means Rodrygo gets less game time (albeit having 2 player he could rotate for).

Of course doesn’t mean they cash in on him though.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
But it seems Ancelotti is playing a 2 pronged attack. With Vinicius and Rodrygo as inside forwards and Bellingham playing in the hole behind.

I would say this also perfectly suits Mbappe, but only space for 2 attackers here, which means Rodrygo gets less game time (albeit having 2 player he could rotate for).

Of course doesn’t mean they cash in on him though.
Yeah maybe, it's not out of the realms of possibilitiy & @Riou might be right, we could have a go for Rodrygo, but I just think it's a stretch too far for us. He's just the level of player we need tbh & you never know. With the amount of business we need to do, I can't see us going super large on a winger. Let's see !

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don Carlo was also the manager that gifted us a 24 year old Mesut Özil too, back in 2013...

tenor.gif

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Madrid as of late have been lining up in a 4312/442 diamond where Vini and Rodrygo has played as the attackers and Bellingham as a cam/false 9 behind them. It’s been really good balance and I’d argue that @Riou is right in that only three out of Mbappe, Vini, Rodrygo and Bellingham can start. Rodrygo is the obvious one to miss out

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom