• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,120
  • Views 316,550

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Don’t think I’ve ever seen less impressive YouTube comps than those of Brobbey.
Maybe I’m missing something
Seems to be mostly coming from the players camp. That said, he is build like a heavyweight boxer, and bullies defenders in Holland. I'm not seeing it either tbh

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not sure about him.. I think he is Bijlow the average
Go Red Card GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every year we sign one keeper and one left back/center back hybrid.

Awful stuff.
I think because we short in these areas we have to increase the depth Ramsdale is leaving too but we'll have to get keeper happy to be backup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bijlow is average. Don't want him near our club, even though I'd love more Dutch players here.
For backup you don't need elite keeper because elite keepers want to be starter. What his best abilities? What important to me he don't banter the opposition fans

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think because we short in these areas we have to increase the depth Ramsdale is leaving too but we'll have to get keeper happy to be backup.

Yeah I know but we're short in those areas because of our all-over-the-place squad planning when it comes to that area of the field.

Wonder if we'll ever sign an exciting offensive player after Ødegaard. Seems like a pipe dream.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom