• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I asked him how he was so confident and he replied "maths"
You know I’m right here don’t you? You can just address me.

You asked why I was so confident of 5th place, you weren’t asking about 5th being a champions league place. So it’s an entirely different question.

I answered maths because it is mathematically improbable that anyone from 6th and below can finish above us. Not impossible, but highly improbable

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
@Stevo the Villan what has happened to Grealish?

I understand that Pep has his boring robotic tactics and he has to stay on the touchline but still, Doku goes past people (doesn’t do a lot once he’s past them mind), Bernardo and Mahrez used to run at people I can’t believe they would pay £100m and then tell him to face up the defender turn around and pass it backwards every time.
He used to walk past people, is it just different playing further infield? I’m surprised they haven’t tried him a bit more in that left eight (half space) would perhaps suit him better.
Are you as confused when you watch him as I am?
It’s just Pep ball. Percentages and effectivity. It makes it curious as to why Pep even wanted him if he plays a style that doesn’t suit Man City.

But I actually don’t think he’s done too badly for them. He was a key player last season as they won the treble. And I actually don’t rate Doku that highly. He’s exciting but very unreliable.
Grealish has had a poor season but he’s also been troubled with injuries.

I could see him moving on this summer or next.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its always gonna happen the only team that do double against us this season is Emery and Villa no team gonna do the double against us. but you have to say fair play took their chances and now in good position to get 4th and maybe finish season with 70 points or more.

Emery and Marco Silva basically killed our title hope

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Fortunately we're going to finish 4th now. Probably

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He could quite easily end Villa's 1996 trophy drought and get them in the Champions League for the first time in the Premier League era, could go on to be one of their biggest manager legends.

But give all that up Unai and go to Bayern, just because :lol:

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
He could quite easily end Villa's 1996 trophy drought and get them in the Champions League for the first time in the Premier League era, could go on to be one of their biggest manager legends.

But give all that up Unai and go to Bayern, just because :lol:
If we win the Europa Conference and hang on to 4th then it'll be our best season since 1982.

1996 we won the league cup and finished 4th. But that wasn't CL qualification at the time so I think this would top it.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom