• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
We are blessed to witness how the best Villa team ever got smashed by Greek farmers coached by the La Liga GOAT Mendilibar 😍

_124912725_gettyimages-860026894.jpg.webp

Don't think this lot got smashed by Greek farmers to be honest

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
On behalf of the Swedish people i would like to apologize to all the Villa fans for Robin Olsen. He tend to be decent for Sweden but has been crap for years when playing club football.
Yeah it's his fault and not the defense who were playing offside traps with pirate stream delay settings

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Yeah it's his fault and not the defense who were playing offside traps with pirate stream delay settings
The whole team were really poor last night. Morgan Rogers and Watkins were probably the only players who came out with any sort of credit. Maybe Diaby too but he was really bad for the first half.

But Olsen was poor too. Emi saves two of those goals I think. And we're just a completely different team without him. The confidence our defence has to knock the ball around and play out from the back with Emi in the team is incredible. It's such a huge step down to Olsen that it affects the whole team.

A lot of that isn't really Olsen's fault, but it's very noticeable.

Reactions: Xln

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
The whole team were really poor last night. Morgan Rogers and Watkins were probably the only players who came out with any sort of credit. Maybe Diaby too but he was really bad for the first half.

But Olsen was poor too. Emi saves two of those goals I think. And we're just a completely different team without him. The confidence our defence has to knock the ball around and play out from the back with Emi in the team is incredible. It's such a huge step down to Olsen that it affects the whole team.

A lot of that isn't really Olsen's fault, but it's very noticeable.
Yeah you are right on that goalkeeper giving the defense a confidence boost etc. Btw where was Emi? I haven't checked football news last few days...

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Yeah you are right on that goalkeeper giving the defense a confidence boost etc. Btw where was Emi? I haven't checked football news last few days...

He picked up a slight hamstring injury against Chelsea. Came off at half time. But he was suspended for this leg of the Europa conference anyway.

expecting him back for the second leg

• Pray
Reactions: Xln

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be surprising if they don't win again in the last couple of games. Should still be enough for top 4 though unless Sp**s get a result against City.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Wouldn't be surprising if they don't win again in the last couple of games. Should still be enough for top 4 though unless Sp**s get a result against City.
Yeah the season is taking its toll now. All the games plus injuries means our midfield is run ragged.

I’d still back us to win one of the last two, but I dont think it’ll matter. Sp**s are cooked

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big missed opportunity for Emery this, every English team in the Conference League should win it relatively easily due to money they have v other countries.

Getting them in the Champions League is a great achievement, but that trophy miss will hurt as that was a perfect chance for them to end their trophy drought since 1996.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hopefully Sp**s beat Burnley and villa lose. Then they'll HAVE to turn up against City 🙏🏼

Mohamed7

Has been trying hard to bottle Top 4 and now got battered by Greek journeymen.
Time to put Emery on fraud watch.
En route to get 70 points with Villa. That’s amazing. Ridiculous achievement. Should be the manager of the season.

You’re the fraud.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This could end up like Emery's first arsenal season. Missing out on ecl trophy and also top 4

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Out with a whimper in the end. Really poor over both legs. No complaints, better team won.

It’s a real shame, just need to make sure we get over the line with CL qualification now

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Out with a whimper in the end. Really poor over both legs. No complaints, better team won.

It’s a real shame, just need to make sure we get over the line with CL qualification now
If he doesnt get CL from his current position, it would be a far worse than his failure to do so with Arsenal.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The fact they haven’t secured top 4 even though Sp**s have lost 4 in a row is awful. Also they should’ve won that Conference league.

Emery is a great coach but he has the bozo gene in him. When things go bad they go really bad.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
The fact they haven’t secured top 4 even though Sp**s have lost 4 in a row is awful. Also they should’ve won that Conference league.

Emery is a great coach but he has the bozo gene in him. When things go bad they go really bad.
On what planet have things gone really bad? 😂

We’re about to qualify for the champions league for the first time in 42 years, finishing in our highest league position for 30 years.

That’s 18 months after taking over a team about to be relegated alongside a long European campaign.

Things are ****ing amazing

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom