• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aston Villa: Unai Enemy

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Deserves manager of year given where Villa were with Gerard. Arteta a close second place unless he wins the PL and Pep can **** off. He can win the 2nd division manager of the yr next yr.
Agreed.

Obviously I'm biased, but I don't see anyone's achievements in the league this season matching Unai's.
If you guys manage to win the league then give it to Arteta, that would be fair enough.

If you miss out then it's Unai's imo

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Gerrard is the worst Villa manager in my lifetime. I thought Tim Sherwood would never be topped, but I was wrong.

He was a complete joke. And no surprise he's bottled coaching at any decent level and slinked off to Saudi (PS he's **** there too)
At least Sherwood started the Sp**s turnaround, signed some decent players and unlocked Harry Kane. Gerrard has done F-all

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think we knew Palace would beat Villa but wow 😳
I think Villa are going to be unceremoniously dumped out of the CL at a very early stage

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I think we knew Palace would beat Villa but wow 😳
I think Villa are going to be unceremoniously dumped out of the CL at a very early stage
Kinda weird to be basing our CL campaign next season on a complete dead rubber that we clearly didn't care about at the end of this season

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I'm just glad to see Unai at a club where he gets the respect he is deserved and redeem himself in the eyes of the league.

He's done well, but lets see if he can navigate 2nd season syndrome (technically his 3rd season). Many managers get the CL qualifications then drop out right after.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm kinda worried for him there is signs of what he did with us in his 1st season he got lucky Sp**s are not serious Newcastle off form and Chelsea peaking too late because since his win against us he got 5 points from possible 15. also his team conceded 61 goals in league this just alot but villa are more stable off pitch than us so i expect they have much clear transfer window than when he was with us we were mess off pitch.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
And they beat you 5-0
They did. It was awful, but it was a meaningless game where we played half a team and nobody was trying after an incredibly long season where we’ve been ravaged with injuries. It was akin to a pre season friendly.

Judging how we’re going to perform in the champions league next season based on that one game is bizarre.

Why not judge how we’re going to perform next season based on the previous 37 games where we , you know, qualified for the champions league?

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom