• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Australia vs. Turkey, match 2

Soler

Established Member
Nihat's just goaled after Okan dived after Grella completely missed him in a tackle. Currently 0-1 to Turkey.

Eastrek

Don't spose the game is live on any obscure UK Sky channels? I could do with watching football at the moment

Soler

Established Member
I doubt it. It's not even live into bloody Melbourne, and it's being played there.

Jinn

Established Member
I had no idea Bresciano was so good! On a decent day, he could have had a hatful. We certainly created enough to win, but our finishing was terrible.

****ing cheating diving Turks!

Aussie

Established Member
Jinn said:
I had no idea Bresciano was so good! On a decent day, he could have had a hatful. We certainly created enough to win, but our finishing was terrible.

f****g cheating diving Turks!

He is very very underated. Some of the goals he has scored for Parma have been of a very high quality. Was a pretty awsome free kick that hit the bar.

Jinn

Established Member
Emerton played rubbish as usual. I was impressed with how the NSL players took it to the Turks. They looked no more out of place than their Europe-based counterparts.

Colosimo is no right back.

Aussie

Established Member
My ticket has fallen through :(

However Hindmarsh stadium is the easist stadium to get into with out a ticket. So i still should be able to go.

Soler

Established Member
I'm going to wear my Arsenal shirt, then I hope some GG Army tosser comes up and says something about me not "being ostrayan", so I can bust a cap.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom