• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin Sesko

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

At 20 years old he’ll be making little no impact on the league next season.

He’s tall and 20, that’s good enough for these man they will happily cope and blame others whilst he’s finding his feet.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Release clause. He'll be one of the first signings of the window I suspect wherever he goes.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Elvis Pasanovic, agent of Leipzig striker Benjamin Sisko, was at the Emirates Stadium to watch the match between Arsenal and Chelsea last Tuesday.The player was recently linked to Arsenal by the media.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I reckon this guy is going to build up massive hype in the summer.

Playing against England in the Euros and have a sh*t group they could qualify from so could see his name getting out there.

Be talking 70M+ after July.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yeah Orny strongly mentioned him and with Openda look continue to impress at Leipzig Sesko will be always backup. if the price right we'll buy him only 21 years old and very big potential make him right candidate think Leipzig will easily ask for 50M+ euros.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Elvis Pasanovic, agent of Leipzig striker Benjamin Sisko, was at the Emirates Stadium to watch the match between Arsenal and Chelsea last Tuesday.The player was recently linked to Arsenal by the media.
Probably meeting with Chelsea, Nizaar Kinsella and Romano have been talking about him going there for months.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If edu miss out on this release clause it means Jesus and Nketiah are staying. I don’t see that clown negotiating for a striker

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I watched his highlights and all his goals, he's like 6'5-6'6 with only 1 headed goal. He seems to have a good all round game but not the best striker of the ball. I want someone who can put their laces through the ball and smash it in the back of the net from 20-30 yards

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Probably meeting with Chelsea, Nizaar Kinsella and Romano have been talking about him going there for months.

Chelsea should put Jackson on the LW, he is much better on the wings and get a striker in the summer and look to shift Sterling in the summer.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

yeah Orny strongly mentioned him and with Openda look continue to impress at Leipzig Sesko will be always backup. if the price right we'll buy him only 21 years old and very big potential make him right candidate think Leipzig will easily ask for 50M+ euros.

Openda has a ridiculous record this year tbf. What’s he like @jones @NieThePiet

Surely starting for Belgium in the Euros as Lukaku has completed his final stage evolution into a donkey heading to the glue factory.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They can have him.

Bring Isak so he can pick up where his idol, the King of Highbury, left off.

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

I watched his highlights and all his goals, he's like 6'5-6'6 with only 1 headed goal. He seems to have a good all round game but not the best striker of the ball. I want someone who can put their laces through the ball and smash it in the back of the net from 20-30 yards
Yeah I don't really see what Sesko gives us that Havertz doesn't? Havertz does everything you want from a striker except for killer finishing and ability to really punish you off the dribble in 1v1 situations. If we drop the money on a striker, i'd like them to have at least one of those traits (finishing) and ideally both. When I've watched Sesko he gets into some great spots, but I haven't seen him be great at either of those qualities that we are missing.

I think someone like Isak could transform the attack, but if we're just going to settle on someone who isn't lethal I don't think its worth the investment given Kai already gives you everything else at that position.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom