• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The 3 Brazilians: Guimaraes, Douglas Luiz, and Paqueta. All 3 are different players.

Luiz the most defensive, bit more of a sitting player. But can play as an 8 too.

Bruno the most balanced of the 3, probably the purest 8 out of them.

Paqueta balanced too but certainly more of a 8/10 hybrid.

To be honest, I wouldn’t complain if we sign any of these 3 Brazilians. My first choice would be Paqueta because I wanted him previously and he’s been great. But I’m open.

CannonBals

We will not have another lucky season where Ødegaard plays full season. We need a creative midfielder unless nwaneri is fully promoted

No.. But you don't/cant get a player like Ødegaard for rotation. The options we have Viera/ESR are not good enough.

My choice would be get someone like Olise who could cover/rotate both Ødegaard/Saka.

Rice is the LCM for me. We need options for DM to replace Jorginho/Partey and can also play as Rice backup if needed.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Can already see his Suprised face as he gets a red card for one of his elbows now that he is wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Bingo. I actually think he is a good player and a bit disappointed that we didn't sign him when we were linked with him.

Like you say though, the ****housery he gets off at Newcastle would not work over here at all.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He’s probably the best we can get (De Jong seems out of reach) is he really that guy from deep though? Would he replicate what Partey can bring but also offer more defensive stability? I’m not sure.

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Timber
Bruno
Ødegaard - Rice
Saka - Gyokeres? - Martinelli/newbie?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He will definitely want to come if we or City go in for him. Seems like the type of type to use every trick in the book to get his move also.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I'm glad to see links to a 6/8 hybrid anyways. Think that would be ideal to bring the best out of Rice and Ødegaard rather than the options we have now.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Good sources on this now.

Seems like he’s probably our main midfield target and will cost about £80M.

You know what you’re getting at least.

This has all the markings of our early signing much like Jesus and Rice were in seasons prior. It's annoying we didn't get Pacqueta and Bruno for the same price direct from Lyon. But at least he's acclimatised now.

He’s probably the best we can get (De Jong seems out of reach) is he really that guy from deep though? Would he replicate what Partey can bring but also offer more defensive stability? I’m not sure.

Raya
Bruno
Ødegaard - Rice

I don't see Gyokeres starting over Havertz

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Raya
Bruno
Ødegaard - Rice

Bruno would be 8 and Rice 6.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im worried about losing a chance with Isak.

We need Isak, we need Guimaraes.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Good sources on this now.

Seems like he’s probably our main midfield target and will cost about £80M.

You know what you’re getting at least.

This has all the markings of our early signing much like Jesus and Rice were in seasons prior. It's annoying we didn't get Pacqueta and Bruno for the same price direct from Lyon. But at least he's acclimatised now and we know for sure how good he is

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom