• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.2%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also they really need to change the young player rules, tbh.

Isn't Isak like 25...how's he nominated ffs!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You do know you are talking about Arsenal's greatest ever and 3 time league champion goalkeeper, don't ya? :lol:
And for most people on earth they remember his ponytail swaying as he picked the ball out of his net while Ronaldinho danced. Also, Bob Wilson might have something to say about him being the best keeper in the history of the club. I don't want to hear nonsense from him about Saka when he was defending @albino 's weakest sperm.

Riou

And for most people on earth they remember his ponytail swaying as he picked the ball out of his net while Ronaldinho danced.

He was almost 40 at that point, plus every keeper makes mistakes...a few months after that error, he made the best save I have ever seen v Sheffield United to eventually help us win another trophy...in his prime in the 90s he was definitely our best, had many very good ones (like Bob of course) but Safe Hands is the true number 1 I feel.

I don't want to hear nonsense from him about Saka when he was defending @albino 's weakest sperm.

If you listen to his podcast he's massively pro Arsenal, quite funny too...maybe in that one instance he was just frustrated by Saka's limping, we have all been there with our players at various points...but he's a big Arsenal fan, he's always very happy when we win...of all our ex players who try and stay neutral, he's one of the most positive.

Sure he's an older player and kids today might not know him, but that doesn't change what a player he was...he's one of the most famous keepers ever, especially in Britain...he won 9 major trophies at the club, he wouldn't need to slag people off to stay relevant...most of our current players probably won't even touch him career wise, tbh.

Riou

Batman having a go at Dave, my man @Macho saying Rice is better than Gilberto...

Johnny-Cash-Hurt-Official-Music-Video-YouTube.png

...not sure how much more of this I can take.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He was almost 40 at that point, plus every keeper makes mistakes...a few months after that error, he made the best save I have ever seen v Sheffield United to eventually help us win another trophy...in his prime in the 90s he was definitely our best, had many very good ones (like Bob of course) but Safe Hands is the true number 1 I feel.

If you listen to his podcast he's massively pro Arsenal, quite funny too...maybe in that one instance he was just frustrated by Saka's limping, we have all been there with our players at various points...but he's a big Arsenal fan, he's always very happy when we win...of all our ex players who try and stay neutral, he's one of the most positive.

Sure he's an older player and kids today might not know him, but that doesn't change what a player he was...he's one of the most famous keepers ever, especially in Britain...he won 9 major trophies at the club, he wouldn't need to slag people off to stay relevant...most of our current players probably won't even touch him career wise, tbh.
He was frustrated with Saka limping after being kicked yet has never shown any frustration with a player who says it's too hard for him to concentrate for 90 minutes. I have no time for stuff like that because it's a little fishy to go out of your way to have a go at Saka and Raya after expending a bunch of energy defending Ramsdale. We can all speculate as to why that might be. Have an opinion by all means but let there be some consistency and don't choose to have a go at a player who is a model citizen and deserves to have the benefit of the doubt while you act like a clown losing his job is some great injustice.

I'm sick to death of these old players in general to be honest. We had Jens running off at the mouth the other day when he cost us a CL. We have Desailly taking shots at players like Saliba while saying Mbappe should wh*re himself out to Saudi instead of going to Madrid. If you can't impact the game anymore, leave it to be played by people who can and stop being miserable, particularly when I can find video of you having your own dummy moments.

Riou

He's had a very good season, but Gabriel is a bigger miss in the player of the year than him.

Expect Saka, Saliba/Gabriel, Rice and Ødegaard to be in team of the year anyway.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's had a very good season, but Gabriel is a bigger miss in the player of the year than him.

Expect Saka, Saliba/Gabriel, Rice and Ødegaard to be in team of the year anyway.
I was going to say I don’t think Saka made TOTY because Foden/Palmer/Haaland/Isak are nominated individually, but then I remembered Özil was up for POTY in 15/16 but didn’t get into the TOTY. 🤦‍♂️

GDeep™

League is very weak

Palmer and Foden would get in ahead of Saka. That’s abit obvious isn’t it

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

His performances haven’t been great.

That just doesn't line up to reality. You don't **** house your way into getting the numbers Saka has this season. This narrative that "Saka hasn't been that good" needs binning immediately.

Riou

White should be in it too to be honest, but I think they will put Trent in as he likes to shag heavily pregnant women or something.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Nah I don't think Saka will make TOTS

Riou

Yeah probably won't get team of the season, thinking about it.

Still he won the English Super Cup this season, that's all that matters!

GDeep™

League is very weak
That just doesn't line up to reality. You don't **** house your way into getting the numbers Saka has this season. This narrative that "Saka hasn't been that good" needs binning immediately.
10 goals in the league when you take away the penalties.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Saka should get TOTS unless they stick one of the strikers on the flanks to fit both Haaland and Watkins for eg.

I think him not making the shortlist was the correct decision though. A productive season but Ødegaard and Rice have been more impressive/consistent.

Saka limps and rolls around a lot whilst battering set pieces you can’t really expect his peers to vote for that (assuming that’s what it is).

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom