• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
You have to say Kane doing his best for Bayern to win title his teammates are having crap season just his standard luck
#Kane_luck needs to be a thing. He is like a repellent to Trophies despite being an amazing striker.
Its been well over 10 years since Bayern have lost the league isn't it.

Reports, not sure how credible tbh, says he re-evaluating whether to stay on at Bayern now Tuchel is gone. Supposedly, his contract is a bit like the Fabregas one, so Sp**s would have the opportunity to match any other PL offer if he decided to come back.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
#Kane_luck needs to be a thing. He is like a repellent to Trophies despite being an amazing striker.
Its been well over 10 years since Bayern have lost the league isn't it.

Reports, not sure how credible tbh, says he re-evaluating whether to stay on at Bayern now Tuchel is gone. Supposedly, his contract is a bit like the Fabregas one, so Sp**s would have the opportunity to match any other PL offer if he decided to come back.
I doubt he will come back. Bayern will win next year when Xabi leaves Bayer. I mean Kane hasn’t done anything wrong outside of Musiala they got a prettyPoor version of Bayern supporting cast and they were really decimated by injuries this season.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surprised that Bayern’s defence is so weak.Really surprised at how porous they are, given their players. I didn’t think Tuchel would do so badly there.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
due to very strange circumstances, I was able to take part in a Zoom call with Exequiel Palacios 2 days ago, and I was able to ask a couple of questions:

1- Xabi Alonso is still 100% physically, he could start at Leverkusen.
2- What changed was having the feeling that your manager is a peer. that you can talk and relate and he will go to war and understand you. Is like the strongest character in the dressing room is now the manager, not only that, but he is very smart and understands the game. i quote here "the old dinosaurs are from a different era, they don't understand".
3- Xhaka completely changed the dynamic and engery of the team both on and off the field, he is contagious, his mentality is elite.
4- the chemistry between all players is fantastic.
5- If you don't run, if you don't press, if you dont do what Xabi and the team says, you are out to train with the reserves, 0 tolerance to ego or unprofessionalism.
6 and the most important, he knows EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING from the chef to the greeting guy at the door. he is informed and absolutely nothing escapes from him.

he is not worried about not being a regular right now, he has a minor injury issue and some personal things he needs to fix here in Buenos Aires.

exclusive for Arsenal Mania.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
due to very strange circumstances, I was able to take part in a Zoom call with Exequiel Palacios 2 days ago, and I was able to ask a couple of questions:

1- Xabi Alonso is still 100% physically, he could start at Leverkusen.
2- What changed was having the feeling that your manager is a peer. that you can talk and relate and he will go to war and understand you. Is like the strongest character in the dressing room is now the manager, not only that, but he is very smart and understands the game. i quote here "the old dinosaurs are from a different era, they don't understand".
3- Xhaka completely changed the dynamic and engery of the team both on and off the field, he is contagious, his mentality is elite.
4- the chemistry between all players is fantastic.
5- If you don't run, if you don't press, if you dont do what Xabi and the team says, you are out to train with the reserves, 0 tolerance to ego or unprofessionalism.
6 and the most important, he knows EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING from the chef to the greeting guy at the door. he is informed and absolutely nothing escapes from him.

he is not worried about not being a regular right now, he has a minor injury issue and some personal things he needs to fix here in Buenos Aires.

exclusive for Arsenal Mania.

Wow, good for you and thanks for the exclusive! Very insightful.

I heard about his personal issue. Apparently his ex is selling his belongings including his World Cup medal?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Full time 2-0 professional win away in the derby and 10 points clear.
Focus for Leverkusen turns to the Europa league.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
burek me kos

That's 🔥
I am sure @Sapient Hawk approves of this calorie-laden delicacy

Borek-by-Artfire-World-Traveller.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom