• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2-1 down, 13 points behind in the league and could go trophyless for the first time in God knows how long...

Why are you playing the "Can-Can" and singing a Harry Kane song ffs 😅

Edit.. offside, to make it even worse 🤣🤣

Riou

Kinda funny watching Dortmund celebrate here after the way they threw away the league to Bayern last season, ngl.

Finally beat Bayern away, and all it does is help ANOTHER team win the title...feels like something Emirates era Arsenal would do 😅

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Leverkusen must be the quickest team that qualify to CL 😂. And yeah they going unbeaten their mentally monsters
Germany Football GIF by Bundesliga

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Staying invincible will be a challenge.

Thursday Sunday schedule after next week is looking like this:
Thursday: West Ham(h)
Sunday: Dortmund(a)
Thursday: West Ham(a)
Sunday: Stuttgart(h)
Thursday:Europa semi final (if we get there)
Sunday: Eintracht Frankfurt(a)

Make it invincible through that… then wow.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t understand why rival fans have sympathy for him 😂 wasn’t it his choice of staying at Sp**s for that long? Same goes for Son too.

He could have easily left for City and won trophies there but he decided on constantly renewing his contact. Also he was keeping up appearances by being “the model pro” and not kicking up a fuss.

Riou

I don’t understand why rival fans have sympathy for him 😂 wasn’t it his choice of staying at Sp**s for that long? Same goes for Son too.

He could have easily left for City and won trophies there but he decided on constantly renewing his contact. Also he was keeping up appearances by being “the model pro” and not kicking up a fuss.

Something off with him, imo...has talent, but very much personifies Sp**s as a player...never plays well when it matters.

Henry's final record gets thrown at him (because that's basically all rival fans have to say) but Thierry would help drag us through a ton of big games (even in finals he plays well ((man of the match in.2003 FA cup final and Euro 2000 final, played through injury and helped the team when Barcelona won the Champions League in 2009)) despite being marked by 2/3 players at all times)

Kane barely does anything in bigger games (even in the NLD, he stopped scoring when we got top defenders again and he wasn't against Holding and Mustafi every game) think he's a proper loser stat padder.

Knocking him out of the Champions League will be so good 🤤

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yeah, nobody forced him to sign that six year deal. He’s also come short for club and country at key times when success was on the line.

Great striker though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't even get the teammates jibe, Bayern literally won 11 league titles in a row before he joined but the same players are letting Kane down????

I've said it about England, and we can even see it how Sp**s haven't even regressed without him, sometimes Kane plays in a way which is beneficial to him but arguably detrimental to the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I think you feel sorry for him because he scores 30 goals a season without his team ending with trophy it's very annoying he also made mistake like you said staying with Sp**s for long period he should've moved earlier. Still he gonna win something with Bayern unless his curse is strong

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
They're playing Stuttgart at home, can't see them drop points there Stuttgart aren't as impressive away.

They're playing in Frankfurt last match day though and lost their last five matches here, last two games were 5-1 and 5-2.

Heard the record against Dortmund is bad and have to play them away still.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Just noticed that despite having 7 games left (21 points to play for), Leverkusen already have more points than Bayern did after winning the league last season after 34 games played.
Wow!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
3 more wins seals it for Xabi and Granit, it could be less if Bayern keep dropping points. 🔥

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Leverkusen are not far from doing the double this season and if they serious in Europa why not the treble

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We are going to Berlin!
DFB-Pokal finalists!

Also that’s 40 games unbeaten now.
What’s the unbeaten record in all competitions in Europe’s top 5 leagues does anyone know?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Leverkusen are not far from doing the double this season and if they serious in Europa why not the treble

5 of their 6 opponents in the german cup play in lower divisions, including the team they will face in the final. The easiest route to a trophy ever. But a trophy is a trophy. They havent played against any decent teams in the Europa League yet btw.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
5 of their 6 opponents in the german cup play in lower divisions, including the team they will face in the final. The easiest route to a trophy ever. But a trophy is a trophy. They havent played against any decent teams in the Europa League yet btw.
Yes most big teams gone out earlier rounds was big advantage to them. Europa still think Liverpool are favorite but with how Leverkusen going they should be too

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom