• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Whenever I see someone complaining about a main character surviving in unrealistic ways, I'll just go "no no, look at Leverkusen, plot armor is a real thing"

Carl Jenkinson being under contract at Arsenal for 8 years is another really good example.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol this is incredible every time they in risk of losing they score in late minutes I swear happened like 5 times this season

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Hope we can maintain our unbeaten run in a game without Granit Xhaka, as he’s suspended for tomorrow’s game against Stuttgart, who themselves are having a very good season.
The first game Xhaka misses all season.
We should be able to do it as Palacios and Andrich are both good midfielders and we’ve had a week’s rest.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Seem Dortmund gonna miss out the CL lost heavily gain Leipzig today and not 5 points behind 4th with 3 games to go.
5th CL place for Germany is pretty much confirmed with Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen in the semis while England just has Aston Villa.

So it doesn't matter much if they finish 4th or 5th.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
5th CL place for Germany is pretty much confirmed with Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen in the semis while England just has Aston Villa.

So it doesn't matter much if they finish 4th or 5th.
Oh so Germany are the 1st place now? Thought it was ltaly lol

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom