• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup 23/24

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Chelsea have some very good players tbf.
Deeper squad than us & the right age profile.
Should be top 4 side with all the money they have spent.
Think they will be better next season and pushing top 4.

Shame for Carrick tho he's a decent coach 😁

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Couldnt care less about that. He is a nothing manager.
He finished 4th last year after taking over when they were one point above the relegation zone and is only 3 points off a playoff place this year. Bizarre posting from you tbh.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He finished 4th last year after taking over when they were one point above the relegation zone and is only 3 points off a playoff place this year. Bizarre posting from you tbh.

Lets wait for him to get them promoted.

• Fs
Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Poch closing in on a non-pandemic trophy? Hmmmm.... not sure I should say much more.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

Its not useless. Teta is. Thats why we arent in it.

As much as it is true, it's not exactly breaking news.

He'll never get a high profile job after we jettison his arse & I that is something I can take solace in.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom