• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Speaking of which, this one is locked as well.

Hoping someone from the Saudi league calls benge with an update.

DuBB

He'll come out and say he'll want to fight for his place. 80K can't get it somewhere else

His wages aren't a factor any more. His contract expires at the end of this season.

80k for 6 months (Ā£480k) or half of that in a new 3 year contract (Ā£6.24m) or even a quarter of that in a 3 year contract (Ā£3.12m). Taxes blah blah blah, bonuses etc. etc. etc. You get the point.

The time for him and his agent to be thinking about sticking around is coming to an end.

So we can now move on to the next round of complaining, which will be the transfer fee, or lack thereof.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

people will laugh. But we need him to stay until end of the season with Tomiyasu going away in Jan

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Soares out?
jose mourinho GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom