• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good luck in next career chapter cesc. I believe he'll be successful manager he worked under elite coaches

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yep, totally.

I don't even hate or begrudge him, Arsenal fans just don't skip a beat when it comes to giving this guy a quick spit shine.

He's been retired since Monaco and has been in the Italy 2nd division for like a year.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I don't even hate or begrudge him, Arsenal fans just don't skip a beat when it comes to giving this guy a quick spit shine. He's been retired since Monaco and has been in the Italy 2nd division for like a year.
He pissed me off in that game against Barca and then them putting a Barca shirt on him. Great talent though.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I associate much of the happier times of my younger life watching this man play for Arsenal. A sad day but perhaps one which serves us a timely reminder that time waits for no one.

Wish him all the best for his coaching career and thanks for the memories on the pitch Cesc.

blaze_of_glory

Fz926tzWYAIKp04

Feels like yesterday

Tnegs

I think he was the player the fans loved the most as well post invincibles. Can’t remember such an emotional connection with many other players since then. He was Mr Arsenal in a way that nobody else has been since then.

Never got the snake calls either would you want to be playing with Diaby, Denilson and Song when the best club side in the world was knocking? I would have been out the door in 08 or 09 latest while he did 3 years more. This was a club going nowhere at the time he was pretty much the only good thing we had which is prob why it hurt so much.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Did that gold digger he dumped his school sweetheart for dump him too or what?

I wonder what percentage of men are still with their ‘childhood sweetheart’ at age 35. I’m thinking a fairly small number. It’s a bit unhealthy tbh. Maybe he will return to her like the legend Eboue (left his childhood sweetheart for a Belgian woman who eventually took everything then and married his old sweetheart in 2019)

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom