• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 6 - 0 Lens | Wednesday 29th November | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231127-125845.png

Screenshot-20231127-125337.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Lens

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A win here ladies and gents secures 1st place in our group with a game to spare, and our return to our old friend the Champions League last 16 round...yes indeed...

370328688_866272078837856_2036201651505297607_n.png

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

A win here lads secures 1st place in our group with a game to spare, and our return to our old friend the Champions last 16 round...yes indeed...

370328688_866272078837856_2036201651505297607_n.png

I like to think we're much better prepared for whomever we might face there.

No need to get ahead of ourselves. Dispatching Lens comes first.

Tom Mix

The proper tie to watch is always Arsenal when Arsenal are playing.

Although I can't see Arteta play the B team (I would) if we win this game and the group he will be able to rest key players in advance of the Brighton and Liverpool games. So this needs to be won - a draw might win us the group but can't risk it.

Lens will be confident of beating Sevilla at home so this is a free hit for them. They are having a decent season but have lost four games, mostly away, so I expect us to win and do the biz.

In terms of personnel Vieira should start to keep him match fit during his suspension. We can't get away from starting Rice here. I think I'd start Trossard up front and bring Jesus on in the second half. I'd start Tomiyasu on the left and leave Zinchenko fresh to start against Wolves. Might be tempted to give Kiwior a start too and leave Gabriel for Saturday.

If Smith Rowe is back he should get 15/20 minutes. Nelson also needs 20/30 minutes, he's going backwards from not playing. Jorginho or Elneny for Rice if the game is won early.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We had a quite decent international break in terms of playing time so shouldn't be an issue to field a very strong team here as well as vs Wolves. Would start the same team as against Brentford with White in for Zinny if the former is fit.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
True but I’d rather watch some expressive football than sit through another boring 90 mins. The Brentford game was truly one of the worst games of football I’ve watched in a long time.
People act like they get a medal if we fans win league. Nothing makes up for sheep shagger football. Seriously when i started watching and decided to back Arsenal, United were huge; despite winning everything their football compared to Arsenal in late 90s was like spamburgers compared to Filet mignon. That is why i never wanted Jose. Even trophies from a fans perspective doesn’t make up for farmerball; not in long run. Where we are not winning league for nearly 20 years; if this is what it takes fine do it

But then he has to win league or cl to make up for the sufferball

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I feel asleep after 70 mins and missed seeing chicken score the winning goal. Awful game for the spectator.
People think i am joking on west coast i woke up at 400 am to watch football. By second half of Arsenal match at like 10 am i literally paused took a power nap and fast forwarded a bit of second half

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
True but I’d rather watch some expressive football than sit through another boring 90 mins. The Brentford game was truly one of the worst games of football I’ve watched in a long time.

I thought it was rather enthralling personally. The suspense of whether or not we’d manage to break them down eventually and thankfully the goal did come in the end. That’s one of the beauties of football. A 0-0 or 1-0 game can be more exciting than a 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom