• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League: Round of 16 2nd Leg: Arsenal [1] vs FC Porto [1] (4-2 pens) | Tuesday 12th March | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20240310-160437-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240310-161344-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Porto

Screenshot-20240310-161743-Chrome.jpg

Tnegs

What did he say? Usually I don't have problem with even his accent, but couldn't understand this time. If I'm right about the situation.

He made a remark on live tv about her not being loyal to her boyfriend that was so out of place and awkward for everyone there. Proper David Brent joke backfiring type moment.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I mean who wouldn't like to play with City 3 matches in period of 16-17 days, and 2 of them at Etihad.

I get it, more opportunities for you to insult Arteta.:lol:
Unlike you guys I actually think we are on up and City isn’t all that. Look st last two matches we played them a win and a draw. The more we play them the more we will realize this is a weak version of City. I can insult Arteta no matter who the opponent is

HattoriHanzo

Unlike you guys I actually think we are on up and City isn’t all that. Look st last two matches we played them a win and a draw. The more we play them the more we will realize this is a weak version of City. I can insult Arteta no matter who the opponent is
It would be too much to play 3 matches with them in 16-17 days, and 2 of them at Etihad.
They are still treble winners, and probably still the best team in Europe.
What is probability that we can win all 3 potential matches with them?

So, I don't want to see them in CL QF.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It would be too much to play 3 matches with them in 16-17 days, and 2 of them at Etihad.
They are still treble winners, and probably still the best team in Europe.
What is probability that we can win all 3 potential matches with them?

So, I don't want to see them in CL QF.
They won’t win all three games and it will wear out those ancient buggers mire than us. If you closed the gap with a team that owned you, you want to play them it isn’t easy for City to beat us. If they knock us out of Europe so be it make them hold serve; if we do knock them out it will be more devastating momentum wise than losing to another team. This City team is ripe for overthrow has been for 2 years. To be the king you got to kill the king

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do even watch football?
What’s your problem? Am I not allowed to watch and have opinions? I enjoy watching big matches, I enjoy international tournaments, I follow my club.

I’m on a forum discussing my thoughts on football. Maybe I should stop that too?

The constant nit picking of everything I post is very irritating.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What’s your problem? Am I not allowed to watch and have opinions? I enjoy watching big matches, I enjoy international tournaments, I follow my club.

I’m on a forum discussing my thoughts on football. Maybe I should stop that too?

The constant nit picking of everything I post is very irritating.
Wow that triggered you. I didn't say anything about you not being allowed to do something. You can do whatever you like if it's legal, and even if it's not as humans have free will, but there can be consequences.

It's a simple question. If it's so horrible nowadays compared to the golden days you have in mind, why do you watch it?

I just don't understand what keeps you watching it so much, if it's so boring to you and not entertaining like it used to be for you.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wow that triggered you. I didn't say anything about you not being allowed to do something. You can do whatever you like if it's legal, and even if it's not as humans have free will.

It's a simple question. If it's so horrible nowadays compared to the golden days you have in mind, why do you watch it?

I just don't understand what keeps you watching it so much, if it's so boring to you and not entertaining like it used to be for you.
Football is an addiction for me I guess. I still want to see my club do great things so I’m in it for that. The big matches are still great spectacles and as I said I love international tournaments. There is still a lot for me to stay around for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom