• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Champions League: Round of 16 2nd Leg: Arsenal [1] vs FC Porto [1] (4-2 pens) | Tuesday 12th March | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20240310-160437-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240310-161344-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Porto

Screenshot-20240310-161743-Chrome.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You truly think he will leave a player out for crucial CL fixture just that a player doesn't have to go to international duty?

I hope so too, but I guess Arteta might still opt for Kiwior:

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinchenko
Jorginho
Ødegaard - Rice
Saka - Havertz - Jesus​

It was in response to putting him on the bench. If he's not fit to start (which I don't think he is) I don't think they'd put him on the bench and would instead just leave him out completely with the intention of not having him go on international duty.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Is Martinelli confirmed out or are we just making it seem like he is so they're guessing?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is Martinelli confirmed out or are we just making it seem like he is so they're guessing?

...I reckon he's gonna pop out of a laundry basket ala Mourinho, at the last minute and score a brace.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Imagine geniunely posting this in a thread about a crucial Champions League league game for the team you claim to support, about one of (if not our greatest) ever players, just because I rattled you over your boyfriend Mbappe 🤣

Yes, I’m sure that post will really impact the players going into tomorrows match 😭

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yes, I’m sure that post will really impact the players going into tomorrows match 😭

The players read AM, tbf.

Me calling Ramsdale ugly in the OP of this thread inspired Aaron to prove me wrong and play so well when we signed him initially, so you never know!

Tomb Bombadil

It was in response to putting him on the bench. If he's not fit to start (which I don't think he is) I don't think they'd put him on the bench and would instead just leave him out completely with the intention of not having him go on international duty.
You truly think he will leave a player out for crucial CL fixture just that a player doesn't have to go to international duty?

Gooner505

I want to see the same energy out of the blocks that we showed vs Newcastle. 100% all out high press, win every ball back in our half, suffocate them. The crowd will get into it and we’ll will in the first goal. After that the second goal should come relatively quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom