• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Round of 16: Porto v Arsenal

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
If we play up to our potential we can beat any team in the world

We are objectively better than every team we can face in the second round but of course we have screwed up from even better situations

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

PSG, this team needs that type of fixture. It's the only way we'll improve. It's a necessary hurdle. Other than that I'd be happy with Inter or Napoli I think. I don't fancy the Copenhagen one at all. I just think it's "too easy" for this stage.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GBQnfJnXIAA6I_D

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I can never understand those who say that if we want to win it, we should draw the best of them on road to final (i.e. PSG in next round).

Luck on the draws plays a huge part on cup competitions and let the other teams play it out among them, I hope we get Copenhagen or Leipzig.

Tir Na Nog

I can never understand those who say that if we want to win it, we should draw the best of them on road to final (i.e. PSG in next round).

Luck on the draws plays a huge part on cup competitions and let the other teams play it out among them, I hope we get Copenhagen or Leipzig.

But it's for the benefit of the team to play in that type of fixture now as opposed to getting an easy route to the next stages and all of a sudden drawing a Madrid and not having the experience of having to deal with that kind of fixture.

If it wasn't our first season back in 7 years I wouldn't care that much.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
But it's for the benefit of the team to play in that type of fixture now as opposed to getting an easy route to the next stages and all of a sudden drawing a Madrid and not having the experience of having to deal with that kind of fixture.

If it wasn't our first season back in 7 years I wouldn't care that much.
So you would rather get smacked by PSG in R16, than be lucky with the draw and maybe even on quarters only to get knocked out by Bayern/Real in semis !!?

That's Sp**s DVD "proud in defeat" mentality !!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
So you would rather get smacked by PSG in R16, than be lucky with the draw and maybe even on quarters only to get knocked out by Bayern/Real in semis !!?

That's Sp**s DVD mentality !!

Have a bit more faith in your team. It’s football.

Tir Na Nog

That's Sp**s DVD mentality !!

No, if anything Sp**s mentality is talking about getting to semis and being happy to be knocked out then. As far as I'm concerned you're in it to win it. You're gonna face a top team anyways. PSG aren't even all that but it's a massive fixture that'll provide necessary experience to the team and give them the tools to deal with tougher fixtures like a Bayern or a Real later on. This side doesn't have experience, it needs to gain it and fixtures like PSG, Inter or Napoli will help the team grow far more than Copenhagen tie would just so we can progress one round further.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom