• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

ASAP Berg

Established Member
In a bad team a player like Gallagher looks great because they give workrate and press to win the ball. But Chelsea just need to go full on for Chukwuemeka at AM and give him the rest of the season.

The same for Mudryk at LW, let him develop and if it doesn't work he needs a Serie A loan, can see him balling at like a Lazio/Roma.

They have so many damn players especially CB players, there is the guts of a very talented 6-7 player core, they really need a LB, ST and new GK. Ramsdale will be a good fit, and Osimhen or Gyokeres/Solanke would fit in like a glove for their style of play and to have Nkunku play off of.

Arsenalcentric

Player:Ødegaard
Chelsea has been doing so **** lately. After the unbelievable comeback against Manchester United, I thought we would win against Sheffield United.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Chelsea has been doing so **** lately. After the unbelievable comeback against Manchester United, I thought we would win against Sheffield United.
Too bad United can also sometimes draw with Liverpool, and in the next game be relegation level.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Cole Palmer is better unfortunately than any attacker we have. 20 and 9 in 27 league matches. Mik is bad at spotting talent. We could have had so many quality players

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Cole Palmer is better unfortunately than any attacker we have. 20 and 9 in 27 league matches. Mik is bad at spotting talent. We could have had so many quality players

Foden and Palmer have been the business this season. Saka is ahead at the moment but he needs to add more to his game

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Apparently they're changing this rule to stop this nonsense, but the fact something this obvious is even allowed if fooking unbelievable. It’s one thing to try and take advantage of some sophisticated tax loophole, but this is like transferring all of your asserts to @GDeep™ the day before you file for divorce against your wife.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom