• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

KarlAFC

That club has always lacked class ever since Abramovich walked through their doors. Never mind their European success, they are a travesty. I'd be embarrassed to support that lot.

Don't know if Poch would have survived next season but he should have been given the summer and start to the season. Anyway, **** them. Hope they continue to stumble under a lesser manager.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Absolute basket case of a club. Thank **** we aren’t in their position. Boehly wants results after their £2 billion pound spend.

They are still going to finish closer to 10th next season.

Menard

He doesn't have the patience.

5 phases are too long for him.

Poch barely got through phase 1.

Honestly think Boehly cares too much about fan sentiment and keeping them on his side for him to really stick with a manager that the fans aren't backing (even though Chelsea fans did seem to be coming around to Poch after their recent upturn). Say what you want about the Kreonkes, but they probably think of us all as driveling ****** and could care less what social media sentiment is as long as tickets are getting bought, and frankly that's the attitude you need as a director. Fan sentiment changes like the wind so if you're going to back any sort of plan beyond "win right now at all costs" then you have to be willing to take some flak.

That said, I reckon Poch leaving was probably a two sided thing due to him not being happy with the structure at the club as far as how recruitment decisions were being made.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
There are many applications for FC Hollywood this summer.

I mean you could sack Poch if there is an absolute worldclass coach as option, but I don't see them on the market. Just look at Bayern, that they are linked to Kompany now.

Poch completeled the turnaround there and it was quiet obvious It would take time after all the changes and injuries.

As a outsider it's just funny to watch.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You lot saw what Arteta did with Havertz. He might fix Todd.

Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Was honestly getting slightly worried about Chelsea's end of season form going into next season. Not that I thought they'd be another title challenger or something but that it would be much tougher for us to beat them next season. Thankfully Boehly is completely clueless and now it's probably back to square 1.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom