• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft - Last 12 - FC SUAGA vs Clrnc City

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Clrnc AI hates you mate you are snake bitten 6 missed penalties? Unreal it is like England is taking your penalties

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Right let's see what happened here...

Big news from before the game. Maldini had his case heard by the AM CL delegation and after a lengthy discussion they agreed that Rooney was a diving cheat and therefore overturned Maldini's red card and subsequent ban allowing @Clrnc City to field him in the next game.

City felt fired up and were absolutely convinced that with 11 men on the field they were by far the better team as shown by the fact they were 2-0 up and dominant in the first leg before the card changed everything.

A trip to the San SUAGA was an entirely different proposition to their own stadium, SUAGA had the advantage and they knew that if they kept a clean sheet they were in the quarter finals!

The game starts quite slowly out of the gate though, despite the raucous atmosphere it seems SUAGA are actually happy to just stay in shape and not overcommit trying to rack up the goals. In fact for 20 minutes it's a bit of a tactical battle (snoozefest) as both teams struggle to get any rhythm going at all.

City are definitely the agressors though and they're looking to try and open up the home team. They win a corner after some good work from Stoichkov down the right. The ball is whipped in towards the back post but Buffon gets a good punch on it out of the danger area.

The threat isn't gone yet however as the ball lands at Cafu's feet near the touchline, he drives the ball back into the area really flatly... all it needs is the right contact...

and...

IT GETS IT!! 0-1 AND CLRNC CITY GO AHEAD IN THE TIE!

roberto-ayala-of-valencia-celebrates-after-scoring-the-first-goal-during-the-la-liga-match.jpg

Roberto Ayala wheels away in celebration after a glancing header leaves Buffon in no man's land. The away fans high in the stand above go absolutely wild. They've deservedly got their noses in front on the night and it's now 3-2 to City on aggregate.

Now the script is completely flipped. It's City who are happier to sit off and for SUAGA, @Uncle Good-Advice and @SA Gunner are getting whistled by an expectant home crowd. However unlike City they offer very little going forwards, instead huffing and puffing for the remainder of the first half as Maldini puts in a titan-esque performance at left back.

Even when Kimmich and Rooney double up down the right they get absolutely nothing out of him and he's equal to everything they throw at him. As he leads the team off at the half he turns and raises his fist to the travelling supporters, they're 45 minutes away from a quarter final spot!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Rex Bezos these write ups are class 🔥🔥🔥

Stopped playing FM for years but I agree with @SA Gunner I might actually cop it now. Next Will Still I’m hearing.

Always been a FM 2D guy, but his posts are making me want to switch to just text based commentary.

Looks like Rex Bezos incorporations has done it again!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Second half underway and it's SUAGA who blink first. Something has to change and they make the bold step of hauling off Thiago Silva for Ludovic Giuly. They're seemingly changing to a 3 at the back formation and dropping Rooney into the 10 spot letting a genuine winger in Giuly get to work.

Little if anything changes, in fact it's @Clrnc City which look the more likely to score now as there's gaps all over the pitch for them to counter into. Rooney takes too long to decide what to do with the ball in the centre circle and is robbed by Savicevic, he releases Redondo who cuts inside the tackle of Kante and plays an absolutely ridiculous ball from the left hand side right down the middle of the penalty area.

All Romario has to do is tap it and he scores... the ball comes round...

AND HE DOESN'T MAKE CONTACT!

The ball runs out for a throw in as Romario crouches with his head in his hands inside the penalty area, that was almost the tie!

The chances keep coming though as this time it's the substitute Modric who corrals a blocked cross from Cafu, takes a touch and unleashes a shot that...

BUFFON JUST TIPS OVER!

goalkeeper-gianluigi-buffon-of-juventus-celebrates-following-his-teams-progression-to-the.jpg

An absolutley world class save to keep SUAGA in it. Then from the resulting corner, up goes Ayala again only for Buffon to make ANOTHER ridiculous save. By now the home fans are getting restless and another attacker is thrown on, this time Luis Suarez.

As the game ticks on SUAGA have still yet to test Casillas at all on the night but with so many attacking players on the field, they're starting to pen City in. Minutes drag on and @Clrnc glances up more and more frequently at the stadium scoreboard.

20 minutes left...

All the while City keep dropping deeper and deeper and deeper. Worried about the overload with Suarez, Rooney and Giuly down the right he brings Romario off for Zambrotta. You can't help but see the worry in Romario's face as he slowly walks off that his miss could yet hurt City.

Finally the clock hits 90 and the assistant puts his board up. Casillas has still yet to make a save and they've almost ground out a famous away win. There's real urgency in the SUAGA play now, they're hitting hopeful balls and trying to get overlaps going down both flanks.

To stop themselves getting caught in wide areas City have almost ceded the middle of the pitch they're almost 10 deep now and with seconds remaining De Bruyne has the ball in the City half with the entire 11 men between him and the goal.

They don't pressure him and he chips a hopeful ball from square on into the penalty area... City try and play a crazy offside trap...

Shevchenko dives with his foot extended...

AND SCORESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Shevchenko%2Bcelebration.jpg

The City players collapse to the ground, some protest to the linesman for an offside flag but the others know it's in vain. The camera cuts to Romario on the bench who's in floods of tears being comforted by the support staff... home fans rush onto the pitch as the final whistle goes.

Shevchenko disappears in a mob of fans and teammates with an outstretched finger to the sky. @Clrnc sits silently on the bench, a wry smile on his face as he contemplates how once again despite better over two legs they've been killed in heartbreaking fashion.

Final Score: FC SUAGA (3) 1 - 1 (3) Clrnc City

FC SUAGA go through on away goals to face @A_G FC

1680301270942.png

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I'm firing on about 4 hours sleep right now lol

This stupid draft has taken over my life :lol:
Rex you need a good assistant in phillipines like i got, once i got the call center running in Medellin we will hire a fine deserving Paisana, lease out a cube and for few hundred bucks a month get you a full time assistant mate in the developing world for draft and Bezos Productions LLC. Once you establish a winning formula it is time to scale mate.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So predictable. Dominate entirely only 2 legs to go out on away goals. I'm Arsène reincarnated. 😞 Hope Suaga go on to win the title ❤️

Yeah sorry bro that's a tough loss. If any consolation thought you had one of the best teams on paper. If we ran the sim again you might have won.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom