• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@Makingtrax How do you say Arteta luck in German?
They are not with the team at all. I still wonder if Tuchel tries to mislead with either Sane or Coman, but it doesn't seem too likely that he would leave them totally out of the squad.

Heidenheim has got okay results lately, only losses with one goal, and Bayern wants to finish at least 2nd in the league for sure.

Reactions: A_G

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Mazraoui and Sané supposed to be out for us as well, the other three might make it apparently.

Almost scared to say it but if we batter this lot four or five nil I'll become the biggest Arteta fanboi this forum has ever seen.
Are you Arteta Out?

drippin

Mazraoui and Sané supposed to be out for us as well, the other three might make it apparently.

Almost scared to say it but if we batter this lot four or five nil I'll become the biggest Arteta fanboi this forum has ever seen.
Did he really make such a cunning move, not to take them even into the bench?

So cunning that Bayern might end up 3rd in the league, because of it. :lol: It's next level cunning ****housery if he did so.

This is certainly not good for their momentum. Imagine if Heidenheim, 1st time ever in Bundesliga, can come back from 0-2 to win it.

The defenders didn't look very good, and now Dier or De Ligt has no proper sharpness for Arsenal if he goes back to those guys. It's not like CB's really need a lot of resting.

They left a Heidenheim player totally free in the backpost in one corner later in the game, but Ulreich made a great one-handed save. They still look vulnerable.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Tuchel to leave players out of the squad totally, to surprise Arteta in a cunning master plan, that backfired badly.
Nah no plan involved, this was information from before the game. Some reporter said Mazraoui and Sané are not close to full fitness while the others won't be fit for Heidenheim but might be good to play against us.

drippin

Nah no plan involved, this was information from before the game. Some reporter said Mazraoui and Sané are not close to full fitness while the others won't be fit for Heidenheim but might be good to play against us.
Yeah, well it didn't seem likely to do such schenanigans.

So I assume if they can play against Arsenal, it will be from the bench at most.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Wow, things are looking up!

Not to look too far ahead, but who would you guys rather play out of City and Madrid?

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom