• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People are sleeping on psg. They are better than Bayern and real and probably second best team after city

Agree, Enrique is a top manager that’s won it before, and he knows how to get the best out of top attackers.

They looked really comfortable against Sociedad.

Topside

Think the Porto tie will simply add a lot of belief to the group, reality check 1st leg injury time goal in an awful game assisted by a very picky ref. 2nd leg the nature of winning on pens. Mentally huge.

Really hope we avoid City but actually think they will think that also.

Three Spanish, two English, two German and a French team. Highly likely a same nation last 8 draw. Wouldn't mind either of the German teams.

Even IF City great to be in the last 8 with our side and club on the upward curve.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
As long as we don't get Man City I ain't too fussed tbh just ecstatic to be in the last 8 after so long.
It's very much a learning experience for the young team & Tets.
I don't expect us to win the next game but I think we have a decent chance against anyone (inc City). I do think we are capable of seriously competing again which tbh hasn't been the case for a long time.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Madrid get weirdly disrespected in the CL despite winning it 14 times lmao.

Player for player they’re up there with City.
I assume that CannonStats chart is purely based on the team's performances this year in the league and UCL. Nothing else.

Not the level of the squad or the history of the club achievements.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Somone asked on here do you want to be home or away first, I don't think it matters no away goals rule. I want Dortmund

If the tie goes into ET and potentially penalties as @drippin mentioned then it's a huge advantage to have that in front of your home fans. I don't think we get past Porto if the PKs were at the Dragao.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If the tie goes into ET and potentially penalties as @drippin mentioned then it's a huge advantage to have that in front of your home fans. I don't think we get past Porto if the PKs were at the Dragao.
Another consideration is that you can play for a draw in the first leg, and at home the crowd will give you energy until the end. With no away goal rule, you can play for a 0-0 draw, like Arteta seemed to do, and hope for a goal that gives you a small win.

Same if you lose the first game, the crowd will give crazy energy especially in the last minutes to push for a goal.

When the 1st leg is at home, you can't go crazy attacking even if the crowd wants to, so the crowd won't likely get as wild if there are not as many situations.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't mind anyone bar Atletico.
Lool outside of Dortmund they are easily the weakest team with least talent. I would love to play them. This ain’t the old Atletico. Inter had so many clear chances in 2 ties it’s crazy

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yep give me City. No CL repeat will be huge in their minds and dent their league form too, plus will end 5th placed Sp**s or whoever dreams of CL.
Best way to stop City building momentum is do it ourselves instead on relying on Brighton or Wolves to do it for us. They are not as dominant as their trophy case would have you believe, and it is irrelevant; nothing will help us close the gap with them more than beating them and playing them a lot till we do it regularly

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom