• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Claudio Pizzaro

MightyArsenal

<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=270294&CPID=21&CLID=&lid=2&title=Hyypia+impresses+Roma&channel=Premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

In this report it mentions that Pizarro hasnt signed a new contract yet and that Roma might put in an offer. I dont see why we shouldnt put one in either. The guy is one of the best target men in europe and in my opinion is a better player that Makaay. He reminds me of Van nistelrooy in the way he is so clinical and also in the way he holds the ball up. As an all round striker I cant think of many better than Pizzaro currently.

Sandip aka Del Piero

Ask any Bayern supporter and they'll tell you that he's inconsistent in recent years.

I believe he could become quite a good player for us though.
Has an Italian dad so no work permit needed

asajoseph

Established Member
What do you mean 'when folk wanted Carew'? I'd LOVE him at Arsenal! Has all the tools we need to make us euro champs....

wer

My God!Who wants Carew? (well, maybe two years ago)
Ahem! I wouldnt mind Pizarro at all. ;D

asajoseph

Established Member
Carew has all the tools to be a World Class player - I just don't think he's been utilised in his best position yet...

Jameel46

Established Member
Claudio Pizarro has European Dream

Bayern Munich's Peruvian striker Claudio Pizarro, who has yet to agree a new contract with Bayern Munich, has said that the only thing that he hasn't won is the Champion's League and if an agreement is not reached on a new contract then he would like to move to either Barca, Arsenal, Chelsea or Inter

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... pean+dream

Mostarac

Established Member
Never been that impressed with Pizarro, we do not need him either right now, we have better strikers at the moment. And, I am not so sure that he would fit in with the way we play.

daniel

He's a good player, has some fine moves and can score well...
But to be true, we don't need another striker, do we?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Cant see it happening personally.But then im a sceptic.One thing i will say is we have alot of fwds, and altho we do not necessarily need him, chelsea having a big squad never seems to hurt them, all be it for different reasons.

One things for sure.The arrival of another striker would signal the end for the likes of aliadiere, and perhaps make bendtner a permanent export.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom