• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a comedown going from a world class ball playing CB to Rugani but i'll take it.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
I’m committed to Upamecano.

Reckon he’s having his medical as we speak.
Gone off him a bit tbh. Think i was caught in the hype but if you actually think about it the fee is a bit insane for what we'd get.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
In terms of Italian loan signings let’s hope this guy isn’t the next Viviano.
I remember Chelsea wanted to sign him last year for around £50m but the player or Juve said no. He then went on to barely play and still extended his contract too. Think the lack of playing time has obviously affected him and he has stagnated but a new challenge and scenery could be what he needs, i remember people saying similar about Leno and i'm quite happy with how that's gone so far. He was obviously very highly rated at one point for good reason, this move could be the one to reignite his career.

This could also just be me accepting our fate and looking for silver linings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom