• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: King David

quattro

Absolutely noticeable in those two games against Brentford. We play as a whole 11-man unit. It doesn't matter that "he didn't have much to do" because "the defence in front of him is impressive". He is essential in how we play.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He’s actually incredible… he acts as a ball playing CB for 75% of games then pulls off worldie saves ffs.

12 clean sheets in the league now. He’s pretty much guaranteed the golden glove as Alisson and Ederson are both our injured.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm sorry but De Gea was at manutd from 2011 to 2023 and couldn't keep clean sheet in five straight games?

that sums up how fantastic our defense has been our keepers rarely tested they rarely be in situation where they come against 1vs1 .

quattro

As much as "he hasn't really been tested", when he had to do something he is neither too safe nor too risky. We are playing it really cool when playing out from the back.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Looks like he'll be Arteta's Ederson. Not necessarily a world class shot stopper but he's so good with his feet that he'll be the clear #1 for the next 5 years without much questioning.

I thought the signing was a bit weird but I have to hold my hands up and say they got this spot on, clear upgrade on Ramsdale for a relatively low fee these days.

Arsenal4life14

He’s actually incredible… he acts as a ball playing CB for 75% of games then pulls off worldie saves ffs.

12 clean sheets in the league now. He’s pretty much guaranteed the golden glove as Alisson and Ederson are both our injured.
Even more impressive when you think he's only played like 24 games.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People were making fun of Arteta when he tried to sign him before Ramsdale

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Raya's only made a judgement error to come out when Gabriel was so close to the ball. Gabriel turned, Raya went back, there was hardly any pressure. The players should've dealt with it.

Then Kiwior looked like an oil tanker turning around in the Panama canal when he received that ball from Gabriel. That's where we ****ed up.

Couldn't do much about the otherr goal either. Unlike that oil tanker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big mistake at 1st goal shouldn't come that far from goal Gabi had it under control and also was too slow dropping back.

The goal not his fault but communication should be better

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I didn't think first goal was majorly his fault. He could have controlled the ball instead of Gabriel, so it was ok to come out. Not sure who didn't communicate there.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The first goal wasn't his fault at all. There was absolutely no danger from him coming out, even though it wasn't necessary. Gabriel and Kiwior have to own up to what they did. Both had chances to calmly deal with what wasn't a situation that warranted giving the ball away. He obviously went too early on the pen but we know that gimp isn't missing one against us no matter what happens so it is what it is.

Rattata

I don't get how you can blame him for the first goal. Did it put Gabriel under pressure a bit? Yes, but cmon a player like Gabriel should still be able to either clear the ball or pass it properly to Kiwior. Also Kiwior properly misjudged the direction of the ball.

More a Gabriel and Kiwior mistake than a Raya mistake.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom