• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Raya: King David

Black Noir

Obviously that mistake changed the trajectory of the game. Did really with the crosses going in to him, to be fair. Ramsdale would have struggled with those

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Not good enough for me overall to warrant keeping him. An actual world class keeper makes us a ****ing scary team to play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf was that David I thought we put these mistakes behind us. It put us in unnecessary pressure.

Please no more because we gonna buy you

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

His error was a blip in an otherwise almost faultless performance. His cross claiming is a super power. Doesn't deserve to gone in two footed on for that error but he needs to cut that out to take himself to the next level.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If there was ever a time to have a brain fart against that lot, 3-0 up is when to do it. But man, he really put us under pressure when we were all over them.

It's just frustrating as Sp**s were absolutely dead and we were embarrassing them. It should have been a comfortable game.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least he has done it with a 0:3 lead, could be worse.

It will always happen once in a time, but thankfully he has reacted well after the goal.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Apart from that blunder and misjudging one cross that Romero headed over he was flawless. Since the winter break he has been very good too but I'm a little uncomfortable when GK's/defenders make big mistakes when under no pressure.

Everyone makes mistakes and if it happens once or twice (max three times) it isn't too much cause for concern. Luckily second half of season he hasn't made many but if we look at the whole season he has made five or six big mistakes, which you can't afford in an elite team.

Think overall he has done well but needs to really minimise the blunders.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He could have lost us the league in one blow. He plays because of his distribution, not his skills as a goalkeeper. That was abysmal, unnecessary, nervous rubbish. He has excellent stats because he rarely has to make a save.
The Burnley keeper Aro Muric from yesterday's match at United looked excellent in his distribution and footwork.

Arteta knows him from when he was Ederson's deputy few years ago. Maybe we can look to get him and decide not to buy Raya after the loan ends.

Disclaimer: He is the keeper of my country, but I seriously was impressed with him. Only recently did Kompany decide to switch his keepers, and they had the best period by getting 13 points in last 8 matches, out of 24 total in season

Screenshot_20240428_204335_Flashscore.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What fascinates me about that mistake is, this guy is supposed to be one of the best GKs with his feet, yet that type of error in misjudging the connection on the ball for a pass, you literally never see an outfield player do that, even defenders. Makes you realise even the best technical GKs are still absolutely light years away from midfielders in technique.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom