• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

DB37 to be the next DB10?

quattro

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 64,00.html

just a nice little interview and reactions from bentley. he seems to have really enjoyed it.

"The weirdest thing is the way everything happened just the way me and my dad had planned it in our minds ever since I was a kid.

“My dream was for me to go on a sub for Dennis, to score a great goal and then have the crowd sing my name to Bergkamp’s song.

“And that’s exactly what happened. You couldn’t have written a better script.”

gooner_srf

there is only one DB10.... :mrgreen: the other DB is different class from that DB10.. ;D but I hope the other DB can improve, and be the next DB10... heheh

Gooner83

If hes not a first team regular theres no way he would get that shirt.. it will go to whoever Wenger brings in the summer.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Why shouldn't he get the shirt? He may not be a first team regular now, but who's to say where he'll be a year from now?

orion

I think we should not get over excited about him just now. Bentley is a true prospect, but he will need a lot of work and a bit of luck to establish him self in the first team and it could take more time, even a loan spell just like in Pennant's case. I do hope that he will take the hype in a positive manner and that it will only spring him to work even harder to achive his true potential.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
It seems Bentley won't be going anywhere on loan, I'm sure Arsène would have sent him off somewhere by now. Close as he is to the first team, loaning him now makes no sense.

Mark

Established Member
i hope he starts to get more games and i hope he does well so maybe he'll get the number 10 shirt one day, him and ali will have to bulk up a bit though, that's the only thing they need to improve on.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom